PDA

View Full Version : Scripts Cheat Menu : V1.50 : 2009/06/02

Cycrow
18-07-2009, 06:11 PM
I have created a cheat package for use with X3TC, which i and other betatesters have used when testing the game.

The cheat scripts use many of the new features of scripting in X3TC, especially the use of the custom menu. So these can be used as a good example when you start to script yourself.

:arrow: Installing
http://www.egosoft.com/img/button_download.gif (http://cycrow.thexuniverse.us/tcscripts/CheatCollectionPackage-V1.50-02.06.2009.spk)

To install, use the plugin manager to install the spk file

:arrow: Using Cheats
The cheat scripts are fairly straight forward to use, and is all contained within a single menu. There is a station command available via your stations command console as well as one in your ships command console. Both of this will open the cheats menu.

The 3rd way is to use the hotkey which you can set in the controls menu.

http://cycrow.thexuniverse.us/controls.png

:arrow: Cheat Menu
When the menu opens up it will have a certain target object. This is either the ship/station you ran the command from, or your current target if using the hotket (if no target, then the playership)

http://cycrow.thexuniverse.us/cheat.png

The first option will switch the current target to any object you select. The 2nd section has all the commands available for the target object. Different options will apear depending on the target.

the 3rd section is the global scripts, and will also be available.
the 4th section is to create any objects like ships and stations

Sniper101
01-10-2009, 09:22 PM
some times if you cheat a station it bugs out,i suggest using add station to TL then building it where you want so far i haven't had any problems with that

Anon loyalist
03-10-2009, 11:15 AM
I agree Sniper.
Isn't there another version of this? (Maybe more than one)

Admiral Scoobing
08-04-2010, 10:25 AM
I would just like to say thank you to Cycrow for this script package its realy helped me when i've been stuck in the game

Puce
31-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Hi, I'd love to use this but I'm afraid I can't figure out how to install it. I'm terrible at this stuff. Any help is appreciated!

Saheike
31-12-2010, 05:00 AM
But there is a better one, the Cheatpackage 160 from Cycrow which also works fine in XTM. Just unpack it with SPK-Explorer and paste ist into the games folder if you want to avoid the installation of the Plugin Manager and it will be an easy way through the game.

Admiral Scoobing
31-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Your best bet if your not sure how to install the cheat package is get the
1.X Plugin manager and install it
2 download the 1.60 cheat package (i find it easyer to save all scripts to the same location)
3.you need to tell the plugin manager where you have XTC installed (from menu options at top)
4.change the setting from VAnilla to modified (also in mennu's at the top)
5.then seclect the cheat package and install it using the Plugin manager.

Hope this helps

Puce
01-01-2011, 01:21 AM
Thank you very much. I didn't know what he meant by plugin manager so I had downloaded the SPKInstaller beta thing. Now I can set up giant fleet battles! :grin:

LJBurstyn
01-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Thank you very much. I didn't know what he meant by plugin manager so I had downloaded the SPKInstaller beta thing. Now I can set up giant fleet battles! :grin:

I find it easier with a less "cheating" feeling to set up my "fleet" before I start the game by editing them into a starting choice. NOT RECOMMENDED for those who don't know Mission Director programming technics. And since I am such a BAD pilot I would find the presence of a cheat script too tempting (destroy opponents while in or before combat is joined).

The Plugin Manager (PM) does not work correctly with Xtended -- something to do with the way the PM works with wares. I hope Cycrow does some modifying so that it is more fully compatible with Xtended. IN the meantime if you know how you can use his SPK decoupler to take apart SPK files and check for possible conflicts before inserting them into your game using the cut and paste option.