New friends to be made, a new enemy to be found.
The universe just got a whole lot bigger.
More universe, more ships, more stations, more missions!
The X-Tended Mod "Revelations"
X-Tended-Mod Public Beta 0.7.5 Phase I "Revelations"
New in 0.7.5
There is nothing new in 0.7.5. This is only a bug fix release for 0.7.4 >>>Click for the full change log<<<
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE APPROPRIATE VERSION OF THE X-TENDED MOD (XTM).
The X-Tended Mod 0.7.5 FULL version.
This is the complete XTM package which includes all files needed to play XTM 0.7.5.
ONLY download this version if you do not have a previous XTM 0.7.* installation.
>>>Click for the full download.<<<
The X-Tended Mod 0.7.5 PATCH version.
This is the 0.7.5 patch. Use this if you are upgrading from any previous 0.7.* version of the mod.
DO NOT download the full version if you are already using XTM.
>>>Click for the patch download.<<<
You must install the full mod or patch to your X3 root folder. This is the same folder that has X3.exe in it.
Featuring over 90 new sectors including:
- The Terran Solar System
- New Xenon, Khaak, Pirate, and Yaki Sectors
- New Goner, Unknown and Main races sectors
- Countless other places to explore or conquer, each one unique and useful to every players' needs.
95 New Ships:
- Argon, Terran, Paranid, and Otas M0 class ships
- Full compliment of M7 frigate class ships
- Full complement of MM6 military corvette class ships
- An M8 class ship for each of the major races with a special feature per M8:
- Argon Griffon: capable of producing and launching Fighter Drones MkII
- Boron Swordfish: a powerful Ion-Blast (shield damaging) Frigate
- Otas Custodian: group shield and repair Frigate
- Otas HCF: allows capture of enemy ships and repair of damaged hulls
- Paranid Agamemnon: fitted with the latest in powerful missile technology
- Split Panther: a support frigate capable of producing Split fighters
- Teladi Tern: a mine layer frigate for laying explosive blockades.
- Terran Ollerus: wormhole deployment to make dynamic tradelanes.
- 7 Ships from X2 brought back, remodeled and refitted by special dealers across the universe
- Full compliment of Terran ships on sale and active in the universe from M0 down to TS/TP and fighter class.
- MTS, Military Transport class ships, TS ships with much improved statistics.
- Pirate Galleon, Frigates, Corvette and 4 unique Pirate fighter models.
- Otas (a corporation specializing in highly advanced technologies) will have a full compliment of ships from M0 down to M3, each with special distinctive features.
- A new race, and over 9 ships used by them.
- A fleet of new Yaki and Goner ships to discover, buy and use.
- New T0 class Civilian ships. These HUGE hulks go back to the days before cargobay-compression was invented. Nowadays most are converted to mobile ware- and resource production facilities.
- Full complement of M3+ fighters for each race, even the Yaki!
- The Goner Aran, the most powerful vessel the player can own, capable
of mobile ship construction, reverse engineering, template equipping, remote fleet transport and even the 'conversion' of rogue-minded villains.
- Many other ships and lifeforms like Boron X-Craft, revamped Xenon vessels, who knows, you might even encounter a Space Dragon!
X-tensive Effects improvements
- Shockwaves and improved capital ship explosions
- Added detailed debris in most ship explosions
- New pirate and Yaki engine effects
- New sound effects for weapons and missiles
- New sector soundtracks
- Missile trails
- Many new types of Suns
- Many new Planet types
- Improved Nebulae.
2 New Weapons, 3 new Missiles and over 8 new shield types
- The Paranid Heavy Missile Gun: An ammo base missile launcher capable of devastating long range bombardment
- The Sohnen Beam Cannon: Limited intel available due to a distinct lack of survivors.
- Military 5MJ, 25MJ, 125MJ, 500MJ, 5GJ shields as well as special pirate and Sohnen shields
- Additionally all Terran weaponry can be purchased at Terran equipment docks (if your Terran notoriety is high enough!)
Over 45 New commands and features including:
- Shipbuilding capabilities on some ships
- Drone building capabilities on the Argon Griffon Drone Frigate
- Ship extension upgrade options at player owned equipment docks for fleet equipping purposes.
- Complex warehouses to increase the amount that can be stored at factory complexes, or for their own stand alone use to store goods.
- Multiple electronic warfare and hull repair features on Otas ships.
- Point to Point jumpdrives on some advanced- and M0 class ships.
- Many other features including installing ship repair facilities on docks and on carriers, setting capital ships to automatically execute tactical retreats when under fire, the ability to deploy scout drones for long range reconnaissance, and much more...
- The huge and ancient Dyson Sphere, under control of an unknown force
- The magnificent Otas Headquarters built around a series of old mining facilities.
- New factories for the production of the Heavy Missile Gun and ammo, Concussion Impulse Generator, Scout Drones and new Shield types.
- Many larger factories for weapon and ship components production (potentially still compatible with Ashley's XXL fabs)
- New, distinct Shipyards for the 5 main races AND Terrans
Over 20 New Missions:
- Including a new Xtended plot involving a new and terrifying race with the player trying to avert a universe shattering war.
- Multiple ships to discover and interact with within the universe, leading to missions and side quests and general interaction with the universe.
- Several new BBS missions, including missions to unlock new ships such as the Argon Leviathan.
- Dangerous new missions into uncharted enemy space
Many other new features including:
- Countless new wares, freebies and features to find and use
- Much improved AI usage of all ships, leading to more variety and life in the universe
- New docking bays that allow M5 only, M6 only, TS/TP only docking, as well as new internal docking options
- various AL plugin options to enable:
- Shockwave damage from capital ship explosions.
- Other independent companies within the universe.
- Randomized or fixed locations for new shipyards and important stations.
- Many new stations to find and trade with
Below is a list of all the ship classes, each with a link to a screenshot. For 'Spoiler' ships, follow this link: http://www.thexuniverse.com/viewtopic.php?p=42424#42424, but be warned, these are ships revealed as part of the plot.
M1 - Carrier:
M2 - Destroyer:
M2M - Missile Destroyer:
M3+ - Ultra Heavy Fighter:
Terran Thor MkII
M4 - Fighter:
M5 - Scout:
M6 - Corvette:
Yaki Sennin Raider
Xenon P Raider
MM6 - Military Corvette:
Argon Centaur MkIII Vanguard
Boron Hydra MkIII Vanguard
Paranid Nemesis MkIII Raider
Split Dragon MkIII Vanguard
Teladi Osprey MkIII Vanguard
M7 - Frigate:
Boron Whale - Courtesy of Imp.-
M8 - Utility Frigate:
Argon Griffon - Drone Frigate
Boron Swordfish - Ion Frigate
Otas Custodian - Shield Frigate
Otas HCF - Capture Frigate
Paranid Agamemnon - Missile Frigate
Split Panther - Support Carrier
Teladi Tern - Minelayer
Terran Ollerus - Gate Deployment Frigate
WP - Weapons Platform:
Argon Orbital Weapons Platform XL
Amaranth - Greenhouse Ship
Anastasius - Mobile Solar Plant
Darius - Mobile Crystal Fab
Faunus - Mobile Weapons Forge
Panos - Mobile Ore Refinery
TL - Large Transport:
MTS - Military Transport:
TS - Small Transport:
TP - Personnel Transport:
Argon Fighter Drone MkII
The XTM team would like to thank the following Non-XTM team members for their contribution(s) to XTM 0.7.5:
-Mox- - For starting XTM in the first place. Without him there would not be an X-Tended Mod
ULiX - BBS Mission fixes
Jakesnake5 - Fixed missing ring on Teladi SY model, New Kha'ak MAT6 textures and engine effects, Xenon P Raider fix, Fixed the problem with only one of the three available bays being used for docking in the Teladi SY, Fixed Thor MKII Weapon placement and engine thruster effects.
Chem [EG] [ru] - For weapons icon description fix, mediation between the XTM team and Russian scriptwriters.
Yaki - Custom starts ideas.
Pyromancer - Fix to Dead Sohnen ships in Goner Mission.
Generalwest - Goner station ownership fix.
The XTM team would also like to thank the unsung heroes of this release - our beta testers. They did a superb job of finding all our mistakes and didn't allow us rest on our laurels.
If we have missed anyone please let us know and we will add your name here ASAP.