Published on 01-06-2012 08:14 PM
Number of Views: 1001
MOD « New Horizons » X3TC (NHTC) v.1.2
Xchange Guild is primarily Teladi. It is recommended to remain in good terms with this faction to enjoy this Mod at best.
It is rumoured that Xchange Guild would have forged a secret alliance with Pirate and Yaki factions, but this has been officially denied par Xchange Guild official spokesperson.
This Mod has been built to offer more trade, fight, build and think opportunities without having to follow plot routes by choosing 6 custom starts. Everything available usually by plots has to be found in this largest universe, except the Hub and player’s personal sector. Access to Terran and Aldrin sectors is granted with Custom starts.
However, NHTC is fully compatible with Egosoft regular starts with all plots available, including all Mod additions.
Languages playable: English & French
NHTC Mod contains
* 20 new sectors with more trade routes and access to Terran territories
* Almost all ships usually not available to players can be bought and equipped, subject to find the hidden place where they are stored. Beware that some factions will not sell them easily…
* A largest economy (including Terrans) providing more profit opportunities and much more weapons and equipment to buy
* Terran stations can be bought in one single SY
* Xchange Guild has obtained the license to mount Commonwealth weaponry on ATF ships. You just need to find the secret Base where they can be bought
* More Yaki and Pirate nuisance. However, they are now selling their ships to the ones smart enough to remain in good terms with them
* New sector backgrounds by yipyop
* New sector soundtracks selected by Cpt-Killer
* No fog in the Universe
* « Large Gates Mod » by PSCO1 inside
* « Anarkis Defence System v.2.60 » - ADS - by Serial Kicked inside
* «Xchange Guild HUD » by Odin83 inside
* PSG have been slightly enhanced to set them back to X3R specs (Gamma)
* Many new ships designed by PSCO1 (M3 Tender, M12 heavy frigate with docking capabilities, M0 heavy carrier with external docking pods for TS/TP/M6), and 9 additional new ship classes based on existing models. They are significantly enhanced and balanced with the game in order to avoid any kind of “god effect”: M2 interceptor / M5+ / M3+ Heavy / M6+ Interceptor / M8+ / TM+ / Strike TL / Universal TS / TS Heavy Freighter
M12 Argon Harpy
M12 Boron Swordfish
M12 Paranid Phobos
M12 Split Ocelot
M12 Teladi Sparrowhawk
M0 Argon Japet
M0 Boron Arowana
M0 Paranid Cronos
M0 Split Pterodactyl
M0 Teladi Sea Hawk
M3 Argon Nova Tender / Hauler
M12 Heavy frigates available in the Mod:
Three new scripts
1/ “Kha’ak Patrols” by Serial Kicked: Kha’ak’s have decided to stop Paranid’s Nividium smuggling. Unfortunately, Kha’ak patrols are not making a difference with regular mineral business. Thus, everyone doing business with minerals is no more in safety in the universe…
The more your trade and fight rank increase, the more it is likely to meet powerful angered Kha’ak squadrons travelling from one sector to another. You will receive a warning message in case Kha’ak’s would invade a sector where one of your factory is settled. Additionally, you will be rewarded for every kha’ak ship destroyed. Kha’ak patrols will not start at the beginning of the game, but only at a particular trade/fight level reached by the player.
2/ « Events » by peroxyde : Unusual events chosen at random can occur once you are docked at a station. You need to stay docked a bit more than few seconds. Beware that everything pleasant or less pleasant can happen there…
3/ « Hull Integrity Rescuer » by peroxyde : This script allows TM and TM+ to repair ship hull quickly and 50% cheaper than in your favourite SY.
You need to buy the new Repair Laser Pro and equip the TM turret. You can activate the Laser in the turret control command. Repair is even more quicker and efficient providing that your ship has ecells, teladianium and computer components or microchips in the cargo bay.
Note that the Mobile Base 3C can repair a ship while docked, without the need of the Repair Laser Pro.
NHTC Custom Starts
* Fanatic. You are a redundant ATF pilot. You only own a M3 Thor. Respected warrior, you have made during your military carrier quite a large bunch of deadly enemies in the Commonwealth... Difficulty: Insane
* Lost. You maybe were too smart for a Boron. After having got back a Strike TL stolen by pirates, you have by accident wounded civilians in a Paranid sector while you were escaping. Now, you are lost in space with very few ecells and it does not seem that neither Pirate nor Paranid factions have any intention to forgive you… Difficulty: Difficult
* Mercenary. Your 5 years contract with OTAS Corp. has ended and Argon military has no use of your fighting skills. How will you make good use of your M3+. Difficulty: Easy
* NhTcMod. Teladi experienced merchant, you can choose the path you will use to be finally accepted at the Xchange Guild Board of Directors. Difficulty: Easy
* Reckless. Young Split discoverer, you would like to find all the secret goodies spread out in hidden places of NHTC universe. Difficulty: Not so easy
* Rebel. Terran military is designing a very powerful fighter able to mount both Terran and Commonwealth weaponry. You do not support this approach that could lead to a war against the Commonwealth. You have stolen a prototype and sent a warning message to the Commonwealth. You do not know if someone received it or not, but you are now a Terran traitor and you have to save your life! Difficulty: Difficult
Link to NHTC Forum