Articles are the main content pages in your wiki that multiple users can collaborate to write.
Above each article is a series of tabs that contain various tools for managing the article. Depending on the status of the article, and the users permissions, only some of these tabs will be available on a given article.
- Article tab - contains the main content of the article.
- Discussion tab - contains comments that visitors post to the article.
- Edit tab - allows users to edit the article's content.
- History tab - contains a list of previous edits to the article.
- Protect tab - allows users to prevent further modification to the article.
- Move tab - allows users to move the article to another forum.
- Delete tab - allows users to delete the article.
- Apply - allows translation of the article.
- Watch/Unwatch tab - allows users to subscribe/unsubscribe to the article.
- Book tab - allows users to add the article to collections called Books.
- Index tab - quick navigation to the Book containing the article.
Table of Contents