XTM 0.7.5 Full change Log:
Warning: Spoilers within. You have been warned.
- Removed the debug output of plugin.XTM.Misc.ArgonOne.Hide.
- Fixed the ghost tuning from plugin.XTM.Lib.Ship.Clone.
- Blocked the plugin.XTM.BBS.Offer.ShipSale.Soh from spawning Argon Mammoths.
- Fixed the installation of the additional 15GJ of shields to player owned equipment docks and trading stations.
- Fixed the equipment dock upgrade installer command.
- Coordinates of the OTAS HQ are now correctly shown in km instead of m at the end of the OTAS transporter mission.
- Removed Terracorp shipyard from home of light to resolve problems it was causing with the Egosoft plot.
- Renamed the Vulcan to Terracorp Vulcan.
- Added the Terracorp Vulcan to Argon Prime SY so that it will still be available to the player.
- Fixed the T0 production cycle pause. T0's will now begin the next cycle when the previous cycle is finished.
- Added the Khaak Intruder to the shipsale BBS offers.
- Rock Beetles are now higly explosive. (Be careful when you shoot them. )
- Fixed payment issue with the Mantis BBS mission.
- Notoriety in the Boron Tour start has been corrected.
- Rock Beetle Shells can now be sold at Pirate Bases.
- Added correct text entries for the new Lifeform and Safe Undocking AL options.
- Job for Khaak Intruder added so you will have some to cap.
- Fixed a Reaver spawnpoint
- Rebuilt and fixed the Griffon drone production scripts.
- Fixed the Thor Mk II main gun model error.
- Fixed the Xenon K,J up / down turrets so they will now fire.
- Extensive fixing and rebuilding of the Val Mission. (Including some new MD/SE communication.)
- 0.7.5 is now set up with multi-language support files so that errors will not occur when installing in a non-english game. The text in the files is still currently in English and we will release replacement text file packs as soon as they are translated.
Obviously all these changes influence a lot of threads like FAQs, maps, guides, instructions, ship reviews etc. These have to be updated the next days and weeks Please be patient.