UPDATE RELEASE - v1.04
- Fixed 45 degree weapon misalignment on certain ship turrets (bigturret5).
- Added particle emitters to Marauder (trail packs).
- Split Marauder main guns onto separate nodes to stop glitches.
- Fixed cockpit positions, non-firing front turret and misaligned turret/cameras on Kha’ak Destroyer and Carrier.
- Updated Xtra pack to 1.91.
- Renamed several ships to make way for Xtra updates and to make sure Betty will say them all. Current - Patroclus --> Ganymede, Emeus --> Hawk. New Xtra - Acinonyx --> Wolf, Adder --> Krait, Anaconda --> Lotan, Naginata --> Shamshir. New Kha’ak ships will be called Advanced Scout, Advanced Interceptor, Advanced Fighter, Transport, and Frigate.
- Gave Aquilo Boarding Pod compatibility and removed Sirokos as it was unnecessary to have both ships when they both had the same model.
- Angel gets a slight speed increase and have set the min cargo to be the same as the max cargo so its in-line with other TPs.
- Tenjin gains an extra shield slot, more laser energy, hull strength and cargo, but loses speed.
- New SRM Shipyards Pack scripts. It is now an AL Plugin with configurable interface via Cycrow’s Community Configuration Plugin. Feature placement is now random with collision detection, and will handle sector takeovers and features will respawn if destroyed.
- Removed Decomissioned Shipyards. Corporate Showrooms replace them with other civilian ships such as freighters and transports for sale in addition to Mk1 ships.
- Replaced the prototype/advanced shipyards with Corporate Research Stations.
- Altered Weapons Dealers scripts to take advantage of new random sector code and collision detection.
- Replaced old Darkspace Weapons Dealer model with Cadius’ USC Military Outpost model.
- Added 4x TS/M6 docks to Mobile Research Station. Increased shields to 5x 2GJ.
- Reduced price of Starliner.
Please update main mod, hull packs, shipyard pack, weapons dealers and trails with this update.
You will need to update the Combat Mod to 4.7 for this release.
This is a bit more indepth than usual so please read thoroughly before installing.
Switch off the Weapons Dealers AL Plugin
From your "Director" folder delete old SRM Shipyard scripts (its essential you do this if starting a new game):
ADVPROTO_SHIPYARD.xml; ATF_HEADQUARTERS.xml; EXPLORER_M5S_IN_SHIPYARDS.xml; GONER_SHIPYARD.xml; OTHER_SHIPS_IN_SHIPYARDS.xml; OWPS_IN_SHIPYARDS.xml; PAR_SHIPYARDS.xml; X2_SHIPYARDS.xml; XTRA_FACTORIES_IN_SHIPYARDS.xml; XTRA_SHIPS_IN_SHIPYARDS.xml; YAKI_SHIPS_IN_SHIPYARD.xml
From your "Scripts" folder delete: al.srm.weaponsdealers.main.xml
Make sure there are no Split capital ships at all or Falchions, Solaris, Katana in-sector
Make sure you have no ships docked at any SRM added stations (e.g. weapons dealers, PAR shipyards) as they will be destroyed with the update.
When installing new scripts make sure you say yes to overwriting any existing scripts.
Don't forget to update the CMOD!
Cloning will be required on any Falchions, Marauders, Tenjins, Mobile Research Stations.
If you own any Sirokos - please clone with an Aquilo and destroy the Sirokos - it is now a redundant ship and will be replaced in future release.
In case you forgot to turn off the Weapons Dealer AL Plugin... after updating it will be off. Switch in on, after a few seconds switch it off, then on again. This will ensure all old scripts are stopped and old stations removed.