Welcome to Vewaa
- The Heart of MPR -
Sector Coordinator: Darius Dornwell
Sector Operator: Barterer Matt
- Building Index
- Price List
- Trader Profits
- Building Profits
- Building Rules
- Building Construction Plan
- MPR Nebula Plant Capacity Program
Green mark = Everything is fine
Yellow mark = Not on index or minor pricing or trade settings issues
Red mark = Unwanted or major pricing or trade settings issues
Marking is based on building rules (see section Building Rules)
Planet Price Sell to * = Sell price for last ton to supply full upkeep at 150k worker population
Buy/Sell colums refer to the action of the trader, e.g. a trader buys energy from a NP for 80cr/t
Building Price / Buy fr. = Maximum Building Sell Price
Building Price / Sell to = Minimum Building Buy Price
Based on a planet worker population of about 150k.
Total sell value per planet tick = 430432 (based on 150k worker population)
To get a green mark on the building index building owners have to apply to the following rules...
A building gets a yellow or red mark, if it violates one of these rules.
- Building fully applies to the Price List (reducing building profits is allowed)
- Building has at least production level 6
- Building has max values to hold at least upkeep for 4 ticks (less reliable upkeep commodities like EM or gem stones should have max values for at least 8 ticks)
- Building has enough capacity to hold both upkeep and production of 4 ticks (see Building Capacity Guide)
- Building has proper upkeep max values (not 9999)
- Building has the same buy and sell prices for all commodities (not 9999) (use min/max values to prevent buying)
- Building trade is turned on
- Building is on in-game building index including automatic info (see Sector Building Index Guide)
- Building is not one of the unwanted building types (see Unwanted Buildings)
Whether it is a yellow or a red mark depends on the grade of violation.
Red marked buildings are considered unsuppliable.
Red marked buildings might get bountied or destroyed eventually.
Unwanted Building Types
Buildings with an exclamation mark will be destroyed immediately.
- Clod Generator
- Clod Generator
- Dark Dome (!)
- Drug Station (!)
- Energy Well
- Gas Collector
- Leech Nursery
- Neural Laboratory
- Slave Camp (!)
- Space Farm
- Stim Chip Mill
Building Construction Plan
Vewaa's economy is designed for planet consumption with high trader profits and ATP gains and to produce cheap food/water for surrounding sectors,
i.e. we mainly need nebula plants, breweries and medical labratories.
MPR Nebula Plant Capacity Program
As Nebula Plants require high capacities leading to comparably high upgrade costs while having comparably low profits, we now offer a MPR alliance funded subsidy to get larger capacities on Nebula Plants.
1) Comply with sector rules
2) Max upkeep values for 4 ticks, and 8 ticks for EM
3) Enough capacity to additionally hold the production of 4 ticks
4) At least production level 5
Level / Min Capacity / Subsidy*
5 / 580 / 300k
6 / 670 / 500k
7 / 760 / 700k
Non-alliance members can apply for half the subsidy.
* total amount, so after getting the subsidy for lvl5/580 cap and upgrading to lvl6/670 cap you qualify for an additional 200k subsidy.
Alliance members can apply directly for a refund via the treasurer. Non-alliance members can apply via the local MPR sector coordinator.
Last edited by Darius Dornwell; 15-08-2011 at 09:27 PM.