• Happy
  • Hungry
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Tired
  • User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Are the 5 Khaak sectors available in a NH start?

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

rodfinley      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther

Default Are the 5 Khaak sectors available in a NH start?

Just wondering if the 5 khaak sectors in the vanilla game are available. I am playing the NH start and after I had found almost all the sectors, I loaded up Scorp's map to have a look. It shows the five sectors plus one more, off by itself. Don't know whether to believe it because it also shows a lot more unknown sectors that you would need coordinates for, to be able to jump into them. I have not seen a bbs message about them either. Just got a mobile fortress and wanted to take it out for test drive and do some nividium mining at the same time.

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Total Contributions For

Phlt      £ 0.00

Quote Originally Posted by rodfinley View Post
      Just wondering if the 5 khaak sectors in the vanilla game are available. I am playing the NH start and after I had found almost all the sectors, I loaded up Scorp's map to have a look. It shows the five sectors plus one more, off by itself. Don't know whether to believe it because it also shows a lot more unknown sectors that you would need coordinates for, to be able to jump into them. I have not seen a bbs message about them either. Just got a mobile fortress and wanted to take it out for test drive and do some nividium mining at the same time.
      The main principle in NH is that vanilla game should remain intact. NH just add items and gameplay.
      No vanilla sectors have been removed from the map. If you open the map with Doubleshadow's Galaxy Editor, you'll see the sectors you are talking about.

TXU info: Please use "reputation points system": so people can see who helps the most.

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

rodfinley      £ 0.00

I can see them in scorp`s map as well. I just thought it was strange that I have the rank to buy mobile fortresses, but no one has offered to sell me the coordinates for those sectors. I just downloaded Doubleshadow`s editor, but I get - not a valid win32 error on installation. By looking at the screen shots it looks like a good program, so I`ll definitely be working on getting that installed