Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

fasttr      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther

Default avarice is full of ships

hi all. i updated to x3r 2.5 and did a fresh install and added the NH mod. i have added no other mods. on my first game start i was amazed and pleased with the 'newness' that NH added. i had 'expanded the map' to about 75% when i started to have serious frame rate issues. so i restarted(JANUS). i am in the 3rd 'day' now and went through the US known as avarice. there are hundreds of ships of all types. all of them have a pilot, and no shields, weapons or software. they are all stripped hulks moving about aimlessly at about 20 to 40 m/s. i have to use the 'page down' button 14 times to see all of them on the map screen. would make for a lot of nice hacking. any ideas/help? i saved a screenshot. i will try and figure out if i can upload it.

Attached Images Attached Images

Mokonzi's slave.... :p NovaCatt's Avatar
      Credits
      is back to terrorize the forums
      once more... >:D

I am:
      Tired

Total Contributions For

NovaCatt Points for Visitor Messages (Given)      £ 0.00
      Top of the Great Dividing Range, Queensland, Australia

Hiya Peeps,

@fasttr...
      Hiya mate,
      1st off: Welcome to the forum!! may you enjoy your time spent both in playing the game & on the forum!

Now onto your issue....
      All I gotta say is: Woah!!
      There is something seriously wrong with your game if that's happening.......
      14 pages of them? 14 pages........

I hate to say it mate, but I think you are going to have to completely delete that game installation, folder & all, then reinstall it from scratch, adding the patch(es) & the bonus pack (if you want it...), then installing NH (making sure you install the correct one... We have two versions available, one for X3:R & the other for X3:TC)

I honestly can't say I've seen that happen even when I was beta testing the X3:R version.....

I suspect what's happened is part of your old game install has been copied across to your new game install, although how that could happen I'm not entirely sure.. unless your new install is clone of your old game folder & you've then installed NH into the new install?

I think the only person who may be able help you out further is the Mod's Creator @Phlt.... He may have more of any idea as to what went wrong with your game......

I'm sorry I can't help you any further then that, as I haven't played the X3:R NH Mod for a couple of years now sadly........

Cheers & Thranx

Want to view some great screenshot's?
      -->> Click Here <<--
      Want to find some great info on various ships & stations in the X series? -->> Visit the TXU Wiki <<--

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

fasttr      £ 0.00

thanks novacatt. sofar i am not getting any framerate slowdown issues. i do notice that the size of this save file is quite a bit bigger than any of my others. around 225mb vs about 165 for others. i may just jump in 3 or 4 warhawk raiders and have some target practice. and then see if the size of the file goes down. sounds like fun anyway,

Last edited by fasttr; 15-05-2011 at 05:41 AM.