I am:
      Happy

Total Contributions For

Phlt      £ 0.00
      Total Downloaded
      Total Downloaded
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther

Quote Originally Posted by Loriel View Post
      I have just succeeded in crashing NH 1.2. It is a crash to the start screen of NH, rather than a crash to desktop.

I suspect it is probably caused by Gazz' Complex Cleaner, though I am not familiar with that script so it may be a known problem/limitation.
      This is more likely a script issue than a NHTC issue.

TXU info: Please use "reputation points system": so people can see who helps the most.

Credits
      is Making Holiday baskets of
      Space Fuel Jugs and Roasted
      Space Fly Baskets as gifts....
      PFfft!!!

I am:
      Happy

Total Contributions For

Mangar - {M} Points for Shouts      £ 0.00
      Total Downloaded
      Total Downloaded
      Blog Entries

[NHTC on 3.2 with BP]
      I let that computer go freely own it own 14hrs. I came back home and noticed that the 3 "Comm. Rep." do not seem to be working. Told to buy or sell somthing they work. Had a "Major Dealer" commanded as commercail trade Agent, ship fully fitted, over 10M in the account. Pleanty of wares at Zero to buy but just sits idle for hrs?
      No other add ons in the game or added scripts.
      Universal Traders and CLS buy or sell all work fine. Just not "Commecail Rep" Homebase is the HUB.

NEVER MIND: I shut it down last night, reboot the PC to let it run another 24hrs till I get home. And they started to work?!?!?
      Anyway I am out the door. Cool.

Last edited by Mangar; 07-06-2012 at 06:49 PM.

Hmmm....there was something I wanted to mutter....must not be important after all
      [ Fluently verse in mutterings, babblings and ramblings ]

"Never confuse education with intelligence." - unknown

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Loriel      £ 0.00
      Total Downloaded
      Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Mangar View Post
      [NHTC on 3.2 with BP]
      I let that computer go freely own it own 14hrs. I came back home and noticed that the 3 "Comm. Rep." do not seem to be working. Told to buy or sell somthing they work. Had a "Major Dealer" commanded as commercail trade Agent, ship fully fitted, over 10M in the account. Pleanty of wares at Zero to buy but just sits idle for hrs?
      No other add ons in the game or added scripts.
      Universal Traders and CLS buy or sell all work fine. Just not "Commecail Rep" Homebase is the HUB.

NEVER MIND: I shut it down last night, reboot the PC to let it run another 24hrs till I get home. And they started to work?!?!?
      Anyway I am out the door. Cool.
      I've not seen anything similar, so it doesn't look like a general problem.

I have three CAGs currently working without obvious issues. Two have been running for about 12 hours, the third is more recent.

Similar specifications, NHTC1.2 on 3.2 with BP, though I also have MARS and CODEA (which includes some support scripts which interface with CAGs, but only for reporting crew costs as far as I can tell).

Possibly relevant differences:
      1) Mine are based on a smallish complex, rather than the HUB (I don't expect to have that for a while...), effectively performing a "Best Buy" service (and training themselves up).
      2) I generally only run for a few hours before logging out, and resuming later - certainly I haven't run for 14 hours non-stop.

Loriel

Credits
      is intrigued

I am:
      Crazy

Total Contributions For

superdave      £ 0.00
      Total Downloaded
      Total Downloaded
      Blog Entries

in my AL plugins list it also says...

ReadText9700-4 <<<Yes>>>
      Kha'ak Patrols; Increasing Khaak Prescence [Build 104] <<< No>>>

Ive installed (in this order) 3.2 patch, BP 4.1.01, then copied NH to that folder (brand spankin new install of TC also)
      Im thinking that the text 9700-4 is the station cruncher and i have the options to use it while in a ship with a tractor beam, and it seems to work fine cept that adding stations to already crunched setups doesnt make them show up in the complex i dont think...
      my first attempt at this i put 2 teladianium facts in 1 crunch, added a complex construction kit (wich had no attaching tube, also as a side note) and then i tried to add one more telad. fact by dropping it near the crunched facts, then selecting it in the crunch option and it disapeared but no more seemed to be added to the big box... so now im thinking that crunching is a one time only thing, or that crunches have to be undone then done again, or that maybe my software us a little crunched... any ideas? crunch?

"Speculation is as speculation does, i guess"
      if hydrogen is a flammable gas, and oxygen accelerates fire, why isnt water explosive?
      rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Loriel      £ 0.00
      Total Downloaded
      Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by superdave View Post
      in my AL plugins list it also says...

ReadText9700-4 <<<Yes>>>
      Kha'ak Patrols; Increasing Khaak Prescence [Build 104] <<< No>>>

Ive installed (in this order) 3.2 patch, BP 4.1.01, then copied NH to that folder (brand spankin new install of TC also)
      Im thinking that the text 9700-4 is the station cruncher and i have the options to use it while in a ship with a tractor beam, and it seems to work fine cept that adding stations to already crunched setups doesnt make them show up in the complex i dont think...
      my first attempt at this i put 2 teladianium facts in 1 crunch, added a complex construction kit (wich had no attaching tube, also as a side note) and then i tried to add one more telad. fact by dropping it near the crunched facts, then selecting it in the crunch option and it disapeared but no more seemed to be added to the big box... so now im thinking that crunching is a one time only thing, or that crunches have to be undone then done again, or that maybe my software us a little crunched... any ideas? crunch?
      Can't comment on the station-crunching, but I think the lack of complex connecting tubes comes from Gazz' Complex Cleaner which is included with the NH mod. There is some mention of station crunching in the files for the Complex Cleaner. Documentation for it is at http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=172847 and suggests that you should be able to run the crunch more than once.

Loriel

Credits
      is Making Holiday baskets of
      Space Fuel Jugs and Roasted
      Space Fly Baskets as gifts....
      PFfft!!!

I am:
      Happy

Total Contributions For

Mangar - {M} Points for Shouts      £ 0.00
      Total Downloaded
      Total Downloaded
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by superdave View Post
      I did the same install, but forgot to select "NH TC" as the mod, the game loads but runs the old TC map and Hud displays. If so, you get a bunch of read text files.

2nd if one goes "Opps", fixes it by selecting "NH TC" and resumes an old save game some things still gets screwy, but te text files seem to go away.

3rd start Selected "NH TC" mod, started new game and it is much better, opened new sectors that did not show up before. Not paying attention I point to a gate, later opened sector map and felt lost not knowing where I was or the sector name that I was in

---
      I place a few stations, but not a complex, but can try that. for reg stations: Regular traders, CLS, and a fluke on Commercial Rep which may have been "Allowed Wares list: 'nothing selected' so they just sat idle on me" but all seem ok and working now. I will see what results I get with the station cruncher of read text if I try that for some feed back.

Last edited by Mangar; 09-06-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Hmmm....there was something I wanted to mutter....must not be important after all
      [ Fluently verse in mutterings, babblings and ramblings ]

"Never confuse education with intelligence." - unknown

Credits
      is intrigued

I am:
      Crazy

Total Contributions For

superdave      £ 0.00
      Total Downloaded
      Total Downloaded
      Blog Entries

grrr i been playing this mod recently and just got to the point where i can start my empire in full... so, im trying to set up some factories in a sector (unkown sector 8| and ive been using that complex cleaner script, but when i try to crunch into my already there complex, the whole thing just disapears after telling me its under attack. im trying to add another crystal fab L, cahoona bakery L, and cattle ranch L, (if memory serves, its the crystal fab that pops it all) to a big box that already has... 3 silicon mines, 4/5 iron mines, 2 XL SPP, and 1 crystal fab L, cahoona bakery L, and cattle ranch L set already... any idea why? its frustrating me to pieces lol... i was just getting really into it, starting a nice little energy cel and mineral production complex, and BAM now it wont do what i want it to do... grrrr

lol i seem to have had cleaner problems before, and i read through the forum @ egosoft, but it doesnt seem to have any helpful infos for this scenario....

Last edited by superdave; 21-08-2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: show awareness of my repetition
      "Speculation is as speculation does, i guess"
      if hydrogen is a flammable gas, and oxygen accelerates fire, why isnt water explosive?
      rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated.