• Crazy
  • Cool
  • Awesome
  • Angry
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Tired
  • User Tag List

    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 151

    Thread: X-Tended - Terran Conflict 2.0 Release Thread

    1. #21
      TXU New Member SNav's Avatar
      Credits
      166.62
      Points
      462
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Total Contributions For

      SNav      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther
      Join Date
      22-09-2008
      Posts
      47

      Default

      When it says "Difficulty: Hard" it means only starting conditions or entire game... like bigger enemy spawns or something?


    2. #22
      TXU New Member Resheph's Avatar
      Credits
      264.50
      Points
      541
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Total Contributions For

      Resheph      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther
      Join Date
      18-01-2008
      Location
      Poland
      Posts
      45

      Default

      It seems like Santa visited us earlier this year I've been checking on a rergular basis here and I am glad I kept on checking Thank You guys for all the effort, sweat and tears that You put into creating this mod and I just can't wait till I get back to my battlestation and put myself into social oblivion for next weeks

      Bellum Omnium Contra Omnes
      Bis Vincit Qui Se Vincit in Victoria
      Et Satan Ridet!
      Omnia est malis est!
      Et Satan Ridet!

    3. #23
      TXU New Member Hoast's Avatar
      Credits
      13.84
      Points
      185
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Total Contributions For

      Hoast      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther
      Join Date
      16-11-2012
      Posts
      7

      Default

      at first, thanks 2 all u guys working on 2.0! it was a brilliant mod already before and now.... *hope* :>
      but i do have a question, before i start enjoying 2.0
      do u guys edited from 1.2a to 2.0 any autopilot movements and especially the avoiding-script of the autopilot?! because it's one of the most sobering things in x3 =/ for example: recent boarded ship is told to dock at shipyard.. and its first movement is "avoiding" towards my ship till it collides... xD well done!
      so far far future and the autopilot of my ship is a dumb misfortune for every space "commander", too bad
      so, are there any improvements? *hope*


    4. #24
      TXU Sr. Member Solitas's Avatar
      Credits
      30.74
      Points
      1,976
      is feeling nostalgic
       
      I am:
      Crazy
       
      Total Contributions For

      Solitas      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther
      Join Date
      05-11-2011
      Location
      Pitesti
      Posts
      285
      Blog Entries
      3

      Default

      At last (sniff)......after all these years(sniff, sniff)it is here, thank you.....


    5. #25
      TXU Sr. Member insolent1's Avatar
      Credits
      94.20
      Points
      1,159
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Total Contributions For

      insolent1      £ 10.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther
      Join Date
      22-07-2011
      Posts
      369

      Default

      Downloading now, good stuff Xtended team


    6. #26
      TXU New Member Godlike's Avatar
      Credits
      61.43
      Points
      233
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Total Contributions For

      Godlike      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther
      Join Date
      12-10-2011
      Posts
      10

      Default

      Waiting for manual because otherwise i will sink inside the x-tended universe


    7. #27
      TXU Ultra Hero K.J.'s Avatar
      Credits
      377.15
      Points
      5,274
      is without status
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Total Contributions For

      K.J.      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther
      Join Date
      03-01-2009
      Posts
      1,445

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by SNav View Post
      When it says "Difficulty: Hard" it means only starting conditions or entire game... like bigger enemy spawns or something?
      Only the starting conditions. The ingame difficulty can still be changed to whatever you like. Note that the gamestart difficulty can be a bit vague - some people may struggle with "normal" while other still find "hard" relatively easy.



    8. #28
      TXU Jr. Member Spikebhaal's Avatar
      Credits
      24.91
      Points
      408
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Total Contributions For

      Spikebhaal      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther
      Join Date
      11-04-2012
      Location
      Ulm
      Posts
      88

      Default

      First thank you guys nice xmas gift So i have a little questions someone knows whats with this Ships with turquoise names? Cant communicate with them.


    9. #29
      TXU New Member Jack08's Avatar
      Credits
      9,676.99
      Points
      395
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Total Contributions For

      Jack08      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther
      Join Date
      11-11-2008
      Posts
      16

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Hoast View Post
      at first, thanks 2 all u guys working on 2.0! it was a brilliant mod already before and now.... *hope* :>
      but i do have a question, before i start enjoying 2.0
      do u guys edited from 1.2a to 2.0 any autopilot movements and especially the avoiding-script of the autopilot?! because it's one of the most sobering things in x3 =/ for example: recent boarded ship is told to dock at shipyard.. and its first movement is "avoiding" towards my ship till it collides... xD well done!
      so far far future and the autopilot of my ship is a dumb misfortune for every space "commander", too bad
      so, are there any improvements? *hope*
      The behavior of the autopilot itself cant be improved, its hard-coded into the game unfortunately.

      Last edited by Jack08; 23-12-2012 at 03:06 PM.

    10. #30
      TXU Sr. Member Dillpickle's Avatar
      Credits
      114,156.41
      Points
      1,968
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Total Contributions For

      Dillpickle      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther
      Join Date
      21-12-2010
      Posts
      465

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by K.J. View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by SNav View Post
      When it says "Difficulty: Hard" it means only starting conditions or entire game... like bigger enemy spawns or something?
      Only the starting conditions. The ingame difficulty can still be changed to whatever you like. Note that the gamestart difficulty can be a bit vague - some people may struggle with "normal" while other still find "hard" relatively easy.
      The gamestart difficulties are the same as what the in game difficulty is initially set at.


      Quote Originally Posted by Spikebhaal View Post
      So i have a little questions someone knows whats with this Ships with turquoise names? Cant communicate with them.
      They'll be ships that have bailed - abandoned - can be claimed.


    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •