Credits
      is old and tired

I am:
      Tired

Total Contributions For

kevin398      £ 20.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther

Chapter 19: Homecoming

The official announcement was made as cheers were heard all the way back to base, and Rick’s forces walked once again through the transporter fog and into the estate. But this time confetti flew and horns blew and Rick wondered what the neighbors were thinking, as Angel and Sassy met him and gave him a big hug, and his friends cheered him on.

“The war is over and we have won, we thank you for saving us all, Master.” One older demon said with a deep bow and many others joined him as Rick looked shocked and happy at once.

“Long live the Third!” Was chanted and everyone laughed as Rick took a deep bow for everyone and thanked them for watching over him while he grew and matured.

“I think things will be better from now on.” he said as many agreed and applause went up as the last of his troops returned and joined the celebration.

“Rest today but tomorrow night, we feast and celebrate!” Phillip declared as people cheered and supplies got put away and all the work of tidying up the estate took top priority for the moment.But by the time everything got settled down again it was bright daylight, and everyone was exhausted and slept well. The kitchen staff went into overtime getting ready and by midnight the next night a huge party was underway, with Rick and Phillip at the head of the huge table and dozens of Commanders as well as hundreds of friends outside getting served food and drink as fast as the help could run.

“Hopefully that was a once in a lifetime event.” Phillip whispered as Rick smiled and agreed. “Now that thats over, maybe its time you start planning the next part of your life as well.” he added as Rick sighed and said that he was still only 19 and he was sure that even the girls here weren’t in any hurry...as whispers and a few choking sounds were heard around the room... as Rick gave them all the evil eye, to chuckles all around.

“Quit your complaining have have a drink with me...” Clare demanded as she shoved a glass into his hand.

“I don’t really drink much,” Rick started as she declared that this was a celebration, and the room cheered and she took a huge drink and Rick had to follow, and even the people there, and the other girls, saw what was happening.

“One more!” She shouted and another round was brought and Rick looked a little queazy about it but as the Commander he was forced to toast with whoever wanted to, and after a few hours he was barely awake and much less sober.

Phillip mentioned Rick was a light weight when it came to drinking as many old demons laughed but Sassy and Clare got on either side and said they’d help him to bed, as the room laughed and giggled and Clare hushed them all and they disappeared into the main house.

“Maybe they aren’t waiting as patiently as he hoped.” Phillip whispered as many old demons laughed and they admitted Rick had screwed up. Many young men would like to remember what was going on tonight, and they weren’t sure he would after this.

But some things just help sober you up quickly and this was one of those times. As Rick opened his eyes to see Sassy on one side and Clare asleep on the other, and it was pretty obvious what was going on here, as he shook his head and smiled, and Clare looked up at him and was suddenly shocked to see him awake.

“Feel better now?” He whispered as she nodded and smiled for him.

“You were dragging your feet too long, husband.” She added, curling up even tighter beside him.

“You’re sure then?” He asked as she nodded agreement, and the deal was done.

“Sassy was happy to join in too, so remember to thank her as well, it appears she’s in heat this week so this was just in time.” Clare mentioned and she seemed serious, as Rick just looked surprised.

‘So, the war is over, and our new life is starting, I thought that there would be a lot of hard feelings about who I marry, since that meant that meant a few of you would be leaving and going home.” Rick added as Clare laughed as silently as she could.

“You never ask US that...” She mentioned as he agreed.” we settled that idea weeks ago. A Master of high class has got to have a real, married wife. But there’s no reason why he cant have concubines...if his First Wife allows it.” Clare added as Rick looked shocked.

“And as the First Wife, I don’t mind, so there, that settles it.” She added as he gave her a good look and asked when he asked her to be his First Wife. “Oh...about an hour ago.” She said as Rick laughed and she joined in, and his new life was well underway and he wasn’t unhappy with it, and wouldn’t be, for the rest of their lives together.

The End

Credits
      is old and tired

I am:
      Tired

Total Contributions For

kevin398      £ 20.00

new one coming when NC finds it...lol

Credits
      is Happy family :)

I am:
      Crazy

Total Contributions For

Dazzard      £ 0.00
      Blog Entries

Ok, I'm waiting impatiently ^_^

Credits
      is old and tired

I am:
      Tired

Total Contributions For

kevin398      £ 20.00

well bless your heart Daz..lol ok heres a little preview then, my buddy Erick is about 30, hes a bit of a slob, and lives alone in a not too nice part of a major US city. He was born with certain...gifts...that run in his family, and his parents are gone because of it. But he survived and now runs a small Private Detective Agency out of his house, and when things get too odd for them to handle, the local police get his help as well. Hes surrounded by normal people, who know nothing of his real abilities, but the higher ups in the police do, as well as his own 'people' some good some not so good, and all he wants is to live a quiet little life, finding lost people and objects, his specialty, but there are some who want anything but that for him.

**EDIT** Hmm, the magical cop, eh? don't know anything about approving that one........... Dazz, go read it for me.... Cheers, NC **END EDIT**

Last edited by NovaCatt; 26-11-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: added comment.. NC ;)