Credits
      is without status

I am:
      Hungry

Total Contributions For

K.J.      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther

Default Reduced Sector Size Files

I wanted to play XTC again recently. But i never liked the huge distances in our XTC universe. They made traveling tedious and everything take considerably longer and result in very low density traffic. I prefer the X3 vanilla distances, they are more cosy, more stuff is happening on the trade lanes (yaharrrrrr).

So i reduced gate distances from average of 100 to 160 km down to 60-80 km. I also moved many suns above/below ecliptic, so you dont have to stare directly into suns when flying to a gate...
      Backgrounds are more varied between sectors as well. Not just red and dark for split or blue for borons.

You can download it for standard XTC here
      and for AP Experimental here
      Read the readme.

I do need to mention however, the sensor ranges in XTC are suited to longer distance. So you might want to reduce it (TGlobals.txt if memory serves right) to match the reduced sector sizes.

If you do not have /maps folder (or addons/maps in case of AP), just extract the zip as is in your X3 installation folder.

Credits
      is Making Holiday baskets of
      Space Fuel Jugs and Roasted
      Space Fly Baskets as gifts....
      PFfft!!!

I am:
      Happy

Total Contributions For

Mangar - {M} Points for Shouts      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by K.J. View Post
      I wanted to play XTC again recently. But i never liked the huge distances in our XTC universe. They made traveling tedious and everything take considerably longer and result in very low density traffic. I prefer the X3 vanilla distances, they are more cosy, more stuff is happening on the trade lanes (yaharrrrrr).

So i reduced gate distances from average of 100 to 160 km down to 60-80 km. I also moved many suns above/below ecliptic, so you dont have to stare directly into suns when flying to a gate...
      Backgrounds are more varied between sectors as well. Not just red and dark for split or blue for borons.

You can download it for standard XTC here
      and for AP Experimental here
      Read the readme.

I do need to mention however, the sensor ranges in XTC are suited to longer distance. So you might want to reduce it (TGlobals.txt if memory serves right) to match the reduced sector sizes.

If you do not have /maps folder (or addons/maps in case of AP), just extract the zip as is in your X3 installation folder.
      are you ready to jump in and get your feet wet? I been playing XTC and NHTC the past 3-4 years one weeks worth every other month. still a classic !!
      I been modding Skyrim stuff and dev teams since. but XU stuff has always been my favorite

Hmmm....there was something I wanted to mutter....must not be important after all
      [ Fluently verse in mutterings, babblings and ramblings ]

"Never confuse education with intelligence." - unknown