PDA

View Full Version : Strange behavior of two co-religionists in the Xenon Sector 472

Skyjumper
28-03-2008, 09:03 AM
The MGG (Militant Goner group) asks for your assistance8)

Strange behavior of two co-religionists in the Xenon Sector 472

Two completely confused co-religionists were rescued from a Zemira which hung around apparently Without man in the Xenon Sector 472, near the xenon station.

One of the both somewhat babbled always of strange things which are to be heard on the xenon station, the other seesawed all the time only with the head. Strange wires rose from his ears - finely barely audible - noises from these wires-und his head penetrated still seesawed this strange rhythm ... - every now and then there twitched the whole body.
Both co-religionists were evacuated and brought in a nervous welfare institution.
Later turned out that it to itself, on this occasion, around the both missing brothers Noah and Gabriel Garett acted.

The strange wires and an undefinable part hanging in it were brought in the research lab of the Goner. However, before it was able to be released to the analysis it had disappeared.
A resourceful Teladi had stolen the parts and had offered on the black market. Since then it is missing.

Here a search picture. http://argonen-gilde.de/swf/xtm-party_files/minibanner/j-box.jpg (http://argonen-gilde.de/swf/xtm-party.html) (please on increase click)

Tips are treated of course confidentially!

The MGG thanks for your attention!8)

_LC
28-03-2008, 01:18 PM
Company memo #437683

Sub Commanders,

It has recently come to my attention that employees are spending too much time in the restrooms and listening to strange Terran music.

Need I remind you that stereo equipment is not installed on any of our ships?
This is for good reason. Too much time wasted on this takes away from our company profits (and your quarterly bonus) and represents a danger to pilots who may not hear warnings from shipboard computer systems.

Beam your TPS reports to me ASAP and instruct maintenance staff to remove any illicit stereo equipment immediately.

In Strength,
LC
Corp. Commander

P.S.
TP rations have now been cut to 3 squares a day
IF that isn't enough use both sides

NovaCatt
28-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Hiya Peeps, :wave:

@ _LC.....
Hiya Mate,
Umm....... Stupid Question I Know, But...... Is That In Favour Of Skyjumper's Efforts Or In Opposition To His Efforts? :think:

As You Can Imagine, While I Found That Post Hilarious Especially With The Last Comments, I Also Found It Extremely Confusing.......... :shock:

BTW This Is NOT A Criticism Of Your Post......... ;)

Cheers & Thranx

2Blackhawk
28-03-2008, 02:46 PM
Thread moved to Creative Forum

Skyjumper
28-03-2008, 03:23 PM

@ _LC.....
Hiya Mate,
Umm....... Stupid Question I Know, But...... Is That In Favour Of Skyjumper's Efforts Or In Opposition To His Efforts? :think:

As You Can Imagine, While I Found That Post Hilarious Especially With The Last Comments, I Also Found It Extremely Confusing.......... :shock:

Cheers & Thranx

Are praised Brother NovaCatt8)

I was with the space fleets psychologist and have given him a scanning from post...
His answer:
" strangely - extremely strangely... and I thought always space herb would be forbade? ";)

MGG
Skyjumper

_LC
28-03-2008, 04:14 PM

@ _LC.....
Hiya Mate,

Cheers & Thranx

Dear Sir,

I must say I am extremely embarrassed that my company memo #437683 found its way into public domain. This memo was to be read only by my own Company Sub Commanders. It may be that I have a disgruntled Sub Commander on my hands.

My orders were not to be taken as a judgment pro or con as to the content or efforts or talent of musicians, technicians, Goners or Employees of any other Corporation other than my own.

Anyone not employed by me who was offended by my comments in Company memo #437683 may contact Sector X-258 Space Fuel Distillery and receive a coupon for 3 units of Space Fuel.

In Strength
LC
Company Commander

Offer limited to non-employees.

All offers of space Fuel coupons are limited to one per customer please.

All coupons for space fuel have no cash value.

Gonars will not be issued coupons without written approval from a High Priest.

Legartius
30-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Damn Goner High Priest.... that's ruined my night! :lol:

Skyjumper
31-03-2008, 04:32 AM
Damn Goner High Priest.... that's ruined my night! :lol:

Are praised Brother Legartius8)

how? ... only one?:p
Haggle just with the xenon freaks! They still have old artifacts...;)

MGG
Skyjumper