PDA

View Full Version : Idea Idea: M3+ Concept

Bitterbaum
01-07-2008, 11:08 PM
Idea that has been jumping around in my head, rough outline of the design. I tend to model a lot of those snippets before i actually really begin to build something..

http://bitterbaum.com/heavym3.jpg

ML
02-07-2008, 01:31 AM
Pretty sweat! Definitly has the overall design like your M7, which would be better as an M1 by the way. O0 Good stuff!

Xenon187
02-07-2008, 06:25 AM
looks like M6 for me. anyhow good model O0O0O0

tpower1980
02-07-2008, 12:43 PM
I only saw a pair of chopstick nose , 2 little wings and a hugh engine in this unfinished model , but my question is, where is the cockpit ??:think:

Btw , another nice concept ship from you O0

Quasar
02-07-2008, 01:03 PM
I only saw a pair of chopstick nose , 2 little wings and a hugh engine in this unfinished model , but my question is, where is the cockpit ??:think:

Btw , another nice concept ship from you O0

perhaps it's Xenon and they've learned how to build ships with no cockpit!! you can own it, but not fly it!! :p

deus ex alpha
02-07-2008, 01:13 PM
this would be a cool Xenon M
don't do any more work on the model just put a skin on it. an it be well cool.:shock::grin:

perhaps it's Xenon and they've learned how to build ships with no cockpit!! you can own it, but not fly it!! :p

I've always wondered why a AI needs a cockpit in the first place. plus software cant bail just up loads a copy of it self in to storage:?

tpower1980
02-07-2008, 01:30 PM
could even make it into a fighter drone, too.;)

Quasar
02-07-2008, 03:43 PM
I like the idea of a Xenon fighter without a cockpit... so that if you cap it (and it ejects a cpu), you are unable to fly it, but you can tell it what to do... could be M5, M4, M3, or M3+ or, better still, all of the above (would kind of fit the Xenon profile too)! :)

this is progress of the mechanical kind! :grin:

@deus ex alpha
the story is that they copied the ideas for ships from the races, and ships they took over, and all had cockpits, so they faithfully copied it, as they couldn't figure out what it was for, and decided it must be important.