PDA

View Full Version : [STATIONS]EQ Docks for Pirate and Yaki?

ezra-r
07-11-2006, 09:56 AM
Hello,

Last night when I bought an Akuma to play with it I also bought it 32 yaji raijin (m5) for it... The horrible nightmare came when I had to take all ships to nearest eq dock and set them up for more speed, steer and appropiate software (navigation and fight command), one by one :(

Have you guys taken this into account? Cause by other means you can equip ships with weaponry and equipment but when it counts to software and upgrades it is a pain in the butt...

---

The fun part came when I brought the Akuma to Farnhams legend while I was supervising it from my hidra mkiii.. The operation was a total succes, the Akuma fitted with around 40 alpha HEP'ts and betas just on front and back along with a couple of beta kion emitters in the front and back..

The Akuma took down the pirate carrack, 2 marauders and around 10-12 novas.. the raijins performed greatly and I just had 4 losses, 2 of them friendly fire, 1 of them an asteroid.. but we managed to capture 4 pirate M3's which we sold later on..

Dont understimate a massive wing of M5's..

Mox
07-11-2006, 11:39 AM
The Akuma was introduced an experiment in 6B, it too will be nerved in the next version of XTM cause atm it's too potent for a M1.

ED's for pirates and yaki are a good suggestion and perhaps they will see the light in .7 (we have skipped .6C cause of the mandatory restart for next version)

ezra-r
10-11-2006, 03:50 PM
The Akuma was introduced an experiment in 6B, it too will be nerved in the next version of XTM cause atm it's too potent for a M1....

Take into account that other M1's are capable of PPC's while this one is not while nerfing it, and as I recall it cant use flaks either, so nerfiing it too much it will make it weak against other cap ships if it ever faces one of them.