PDA

View Full Version : Help for the XtendedTC!

eragon213
11-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Hello x-gamers
i would love to help you with the Xtended Mod, i can build new Sectors with the details, but I would work on other parts if necessary, but befor i must learn something about the other things like Scripting or so on
I speak and write school-english.I make some grammatical or temporal mistakes, but i thing its mostly understandable.
I hope there is a chance for me
friendly Eragon213 aka Gregory
PS:Soon, i will upload some of my own Sectors, but in the moment i don't know how?

Aragon Speed
12-06-2010, 06:40 AM
We are not taking on new team members currently for reasons we don't wish to disclose at the moment. Universe work is 99% finished so we don't really need anyone else to help with that I am afraid, but if you are willing to learn something to help the team out, we could really do with more Mission Director scripters, and in a few months we would be willing to accept new team members again which would give you time to learn the basics of the MD at least.

Welcome to TXU as well. :)

eragon213
12-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Ok
thx for the reply,maybe i can learn now something about MD-Scripting by myself.Then in a few months no one must immolate time for me .
friendly Eragon213 aka Gregory

Moved to Jobs Forum, Zaki