PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Kyon Emitters

Vhyle
02-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Ok, I might be stupid as hell, but where can I sell these dumb things?

If you tell me they can't be sold anywhere, I'll just dump them. I've been looking around and apparently have yet to see a place that will buy the stupid things.

Neurotoxin
02-06-2012, 02:15 PM
That's because they're Kha'ak tech and apparently nobody wants such a thing. That's about the best answer I can offer you, personally. :(

If you want to sell them, put them in a cheap ship that you bought/stole, then sell the ship at a shipyard and you will be reimbursed for the value of all wares aboard (ie, the Kyons).

Solitas
02-06-2012, 03:05 PM
If you want to sell them, put them in a cheap ship that you bought/stole, then sell the ship at a shipyard and you will be reimbursed for the value of all wares aboard (ie, the Kyons). I second that.
I had similar problems with Nividium and salvaged Xenon weapons...
Perhaps there will be a better solution to both our problems in 2.0 :) (fingers crossed)

Trooper1994
02-06-2012, 04:46 PM
I seem to never have a problem cause i either use it all and need more, or i shoot at everything and then no one likes to sell or buy my stuff plus last play through on XTC, i had 2 shipyards and a space dock hehe stole from the boron and Terrans ;),(funny thing i had a overflow of TL's i had to sell then ;) ) Yarrr harrr fidle de de raise your glasses high mateys!.

Trooper.

lich+ich
02-06-2012, 06:15 PM
If you turn off the Equipment-Dock AL-Plugin, you should be able to sell every weapon to every race...
The stocks won't be automatically refilled anymore, though.

Hope I could be of help

Lich

Vhyle
03-06-2012, 03:10 AM
Thanks guys, I just sell the stupid things in the TS, TP, TM's I steal. I only trade with the Yaki atm, soon to be the Pirate Guild if the sectors ever get discovered. I think the first expansion phase happened already, and that pretty quick at 20 hours in game time. Anyway, thanks for the replies guys, I'll just continue capping ships and selling them outright at the Yaki shipyard. Armstrong is such a nice place, sort of like an ATM, an no one really bothers me :D. Yarr!

Aragon Speed
03-06-2012, 07:29 AM
ATM = 'Arrr, trade manifest' in this instance.... :D

H-K
03-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Really you want to sell these rare weapons?

What if you someday cap a nice Khaak or Pirate ship that can mount them,yeah then you need all the Kyons you can get so instead of getting a little bit cash I would recommend you store them in a big freighter untill you get your hands on a ship that can mount Kyons.

Kyons are one of the reasons Khaak are tough cookies so try using them, worst that can happen is you have a little fun before deciding you rather use other weapons :)

Neurotoxin
03-06-2012, 10:18 PM
What if you someday cap a nice Khaak or Pirate ship that can mount them

a) It's not cool to pirate in Kha'ak ships. Real men use their enemies' tech against them. 8)
b) To hell with b.
c) Since when do pirate ships mount Kyons?

H-K
03-06-2012, 11:28 PM
I was sure to have owned a Carrack that could mount Kyons but guess that was before XTC in Reunion X-tended :)

Thx for the correction.

Vhyle
04-06-2012, 11:15 AM
On a totally unrelated topic, where the hell is the no trails add-on?

Sick and tired of seeing that blobby **** appear while in the cockpit of a fighter. I suppose it won't matter once I get into a corvette or frigate, but it's annoying all the same.

If it's too much of a PITA to find, then I can live with it I suppose.

I've had to restart my game because I was fooling around on the Terran start and saved over my Argon Emigrant start on accident. I tried loading the Argon save but it switched over to save instead of load at the last minute. Sad face :(.

ADDED: Also, I'm trying to figure out how to turn on the corporations in the AL plugins. It's off and I'd like it on to have a more interesting experience. If it's disabled on purpose, then nevermind.

Nightchade
04-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Pretty sure Corporations is disabled until 2.0..... and I think every x3 player has been swearing at ego for the ui design that put save/load right next to each other.... not trying to knock on anyone here, but that IS a fairly horrible idea.

Neurotoxin
04-06-2012, 03:23 PM
This is why I use Shift + L and Shift + S commands respectively. No chance of derping there. ;)

Vhyle
04-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Right, I forgot about the corporations thing, I remember being told about that already last year or something.

I've started to use the shift commands now for saving, tired of losing good games to that stupid design.

Neurotoxin
04-06-2012, 03:34 PM
I haven't used the side tab in years. Everything is done with keyboard hotkeys if not through the menus themselves and never lost a game yet. ;)

thedada86
04-06-2012, 03:45 PM
alternately saving on two different slots may help too.
Losing a few hours is not nearly as painful as losing a whole game.

Dillpickle
04-06-2012, 04:41 PM
alternately saving on two different slots may help too.
Losing a few hours is not nearly as painful as losing a whole game.

Or use Mr. Badgers Save Game manager - keep all your different games seperate and safe.

Aragon Speed
04-06-2012, 05:16 PM
On a totally unrelated topic, where the hell is the no trails add-on?
It is an option when doing a custom install.

The manual tells you this. :p

Vhyle
04-06-2012, 10:56 PM
I forgot about that as well. I are dum.

Neurotoxin
04-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Lawl.

Or use Mr. Badgers Save Game manager - keep all your different games seperate and safe.

Seems like a lot of work when you could just use hotkeys, lol, but to each their own case of self-preservation. 8)

I think this topic has satisfied its original intent and may need to meet its fate before it turns into another black hole of off-topic doom. ;)

thedada86
04-06-2012, 11:27 PM
I think this topic has satisfied its original intent and may need to meet its fate before it turns into another black hole of off-topic doom.

X-players generate a lot of black holes...fortunately they are easy to stuff...or close.

NovaCatt
05-06-2012, 03:17 AM
Hiya Peeps, :wave:

Hmm.. did I hear Neuro mention he wants this thread turned into a blackhole? :p
I was under the impression he already knew how to do that..... >:D

Cheers & Thranx

Neurotoxin
05-06-2012, 05:01 AM
Don't be silly, I have no rights as a tax-paying citizen.

Alright, I don't pay taxes anyway. I guess that's what I get.

stemardue
05-06-2012, 08:33 AM
seems about time ^^

thread closed ;)