PDA

View Full Version : Tepukei landing bays

Crellion22
27-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Hi and sorry if I missed this allready poested somewhere. I was toying with a Tepukei and allthough in the spreadsheet shipsats guide I proccured from somewhere it appears to have no slots for ships to land on it, in game it mentions two slots. Trying to loand M4s and M3s on it was unsuccesfull, whereas a 2G shield TS fitted like a charm.

What gives? Is this a bug or intended? Is it only supposed to dock TSs?

ty in advance for your help

Aldo is there a laser & missile stats guide circulating somewhere for xtc?

shocquer
27-07-2012, 08:16 PM
I think, I read somewhere, that it's intended. I'm not sure, but maybe you can dock TM, too. But no fighters, that for sure.

NovaCatt
28-07-2012, 06:09 AM
Hiya Peeps, :wave:

As far as I'm aware it can only dock the following classes: TS/TP & M6... (it might be able to dock a TM but I don't think it can...)
How do I know that, you ask? simple, I used to carry a Boron Dolphin Superfreighter TS & my trusty OTAS Skiron M6 (personal ship.. ie: the one I flew most of the time) on my Tepukei whenever I was flying my capped Tepukei.....

Cheers & Thranx

Crellion22
30-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Thnx that was really helpful... All I need now is an Otas Reaper to dock with the tepukei with its own fighters docked in it and the Notus in the second slot with enough e-cells to go around... and I ll have my own little Babuskas...

a couple of fighters are always needed... if nothing else to supply jumpdrive and e-cells to the occasional capital capture...

Dreamora
26-08-2012, 07:16 AM
To answer your question yes it was intended but it can be altered with a little leg work.

please visit my thread here to see exactly how to spruce up that bad Arse Pirate ship.

[How TO] Edit Tepuki (http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/22727-HOW-TO-change-Ship-docking-types-on-existing-docking-ports?p=209609#post209609)