PDA

View Full Version : Ships Wanted: ATF Ships...

Ben5993
31-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Short question for you guys; I started playing a new game in XTC Xtended and got about 8 ingame-days now...
As I started capping some ships, I was looking as well for ATF ships. Most known one is the ATF Valhalla which I met quite early in Pandora's Gate but I'm really not interested in this kind of ship at all. I saw as well some Vidars and Thors but I'd like to capture an ATF M7 or M2 like the old Tyr.
Does any ATF ship like this exist already in Xtended 1.2a or am I looking for something that isn't even there?! :(
Thanks for any help in advance! :)

Seyumi
01-08-2012, 09:44 PM
From my understanding, the XTC team is purposely making it so you cannot buy the ATF ships due to "breaking the lore" of the X series storyline (which I believe is pointless anyway since 99% of X3 players have probably never read the books. Plus there aren't any lore-based missions planned for XTC anyway so what's the point?) You'll just have to do the good old fashioned cheat package script and if you have any willpower, deduct the amount of money of spawning one of those ships from a comparable one in your account.

Another fan eagerly awaiting 2.0 release :) unfortunately, it's turning more into a Duke Nukem Forever scenario though =/ Not really complaining but I DID build my super computer based around the X3 engine and the upcoming Xtended release a few years ago and now it's already like 2 generations old still awaiting the completed XTC game.

Ben5993
02-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Yeah, I know that it's not possble to buy ATF ships, thats why I want to capture them! Unfortunately the only big-ship is the Valhalla and that's a bit too slow for me. Because of this I'm looking for an equivalent M2 or an M7 sized vessel of the ATF, on many loadingscreens of Xtended you actually can see that there should be some kind of the old Tyr. I guess that I found the sector (think it was Glyptal or something like that, it was in the South-West of the terran sectors) where the pic was taken but all they got there is a Tokyo and a Yokohama :(
Well, I guess I'll have to continue shooting everything in my way with my Polacca, which unfortunately flies only at 41m/s... :lol:

Crellion22
03-09-2012, 05:12 AM
Perhaps yoy could consider a Ray... its a bit faster at 61 m/s ... the afterburner on it though is like fixing a 50cc piaggio engine on a BMW X5 4x4 :cry: