PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER THREAD

Crellion22
19-09-2012, 11:25 AM
OK this asks for a big spoiler answer so please STOP READING if you dont want to see it.

1. OTAS Custodian. I can see no visible effect on other ships... what gives?

2. Silvan Dragons. I ummm.... "secured" a couple of eggs... do they actually do anything? Will I ever get a flyable dragon?

3. Repair lasers: rumored to be in the game (like H Ion Ds from 2nd hand offers) but I have not acome across any. Also rumors that they were removed for 1.2r Anyone can confirm?

Trying to decide how much more time to spend on 1.2r... and answe to the above would help immensely ... ta!

K.J.
19-09-2012, 11:28 AM
1. OTAS Custodian. I can see no visible effect on other ships... what gives?
What kind of effect do you expect?

Crellion22
19-09-2012, 11:31 AM
What kind of effect do you expect?

Judging from the name and description I was thinkinh either shield recharge given to all ships in range or absorbing shiled hp damage from ships in range... I guess I was worng :D

But come on you teaser I bet you know the answer to the other questions too!!!

K.J.
19-09-2012, 11:39 AM
2 - No, never heard of such feature
3 - It wasn't supposed to be ingame like HID and HMD , but with the other weapons it didn't go to plan. But i can't say if you can find those by accident. Only missions i heard of having special lasers is return ship and buy 2nd hand.

Crellion22
19-09-2012, 11:42 AM
2 - No, never heard of such feature

Aaaaaarrggghhh the description of the egg says this and it is also in the manual... Oh well... Thnx for clearing this up.