PDA

View Full Version : Ships Leviathan Load-out

Turnus
01-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Okay so how should I load out this big hunk of sexy? :grin:

I'm looking for it to be effective against CAPS but also be able to Defend itself from Missiles an "MAYBE" Fighters.. Is that possible?

Urizen
01-12-2012, 06:54 PM
the biggest problem you will run into, the Leviathan is only able to mount CIG/TC/PPC/PMC/TPL/PC (Hope you know the acronyms ;) ). That will make it most ineffective against anything smaller than a M6 and even those can give u a hard time.
As for missiles, you are luckily not dependent on lasers anymore to take them out, just make sure you have ECM mapped to a key or use PMCs (their rate of fire seems to be slightly higher than that of a CIG).
Against fighters you best make use of the hangar bay. I highly recommend installing CODEA ( http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=259730 , make sure to download the fix for XTC 1.2a ;) ) and make full use of it.

Any more questions u wanna ask? :D

S!

Turnus
04-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Any more questions u wanna ask?
You uh, didn't suggest the weapons set you'd use... Or am I missing it?

Urizen
06-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Front: PCs or PMCs with command Attack My Target
Rest: PCs with command Attack Capitals
or
PMCs with command Attack Enemies/Attack Fighters/Missile Defence

Those are the weapon sets i use, though i leave the trashing of fighters to my interceptors and corvettes :D

Turnus
15-12-2012, 05:17 AM
Thanks that's what I was looking for the new weapons confuse me. Any way once I get net back I'll play again installed bonus pack before xtended so it's acting goofy.