PDA

View Full Version : Sell to Equipment docks

severniae
27-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi,

Is this correct in XTC - In version 1.2 I used to sell off guns and the like from capped ships to the local equipment dock. However it now says 'products are not bought' - This also worries me as one of my big money generators in the previous version was selling shields to the equip docks, How do I sell to them?

Ta,

insolent1
27-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Thats the equip trade option, you can disable it and the eq docks act like the normal eq docks in x3tc.
You can still sell shields, missiles and weapons just sell enough to fill the the shield/weapon/missile slot on the eq dock and half will instantly disappear.
The trick is to find a way to sell just enough to automate the trade, I use an m5 to sell tiny shields it has just enough cargo bay space to almost fill the eq dock on each run.

2Blackhawk
27-12-2012, 05:43 PM
There are race specific weapons/missiles for example. These can be sold only in the EQD of this race (page 47 of the MANUAL). This is a feature of the mod. Another way is that you can still put all your stuff in a claimed ship īs cargo and sell the ship if you donīt need it any more.

Edit: existing manual, how about looking yourself?

MadMac
27-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Would that be the 1.2a manual or the 2.0 manual?
If 2.0, where can we get that?

dctrjons
28-12-2012, 04:23 AM
If 2.0, where can we get that?

1.0 for certain, 2.0 isn't quite ready yet.