PDA

View Full Version : Bug Player owned EQ docks - add max shields

insolent1
30-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Producing my own TS's and I have been unable to get them to equip shields in the auto equip section.
The only option I have is add max shields.
I have placed every variety that I can buy directly into the EQ dock but the TS's don't equip them, I get the message unable to equip etc in the message log
I've only produced TS's so far so can't confirm if this effects other ships.
When purchasing TS's and TP's from shipyards and picking the DX/CQ options., when scrolling through the equip menu I noticed that they come with a different type of shield over those that can be bought.
They are called "size" shield emitters and some like the huge variety have a different cargo amount, the normal huge shield is 80XL units while the huge shield emitter was showing 77XL.

K.J.
30-12-2012, 03:22 PM
When purchasing TS's and TP's from shipyards and picking the DX/CQ options., when scrolling through the equip menu I noticed that they come with a different type of shield over those that can be bought.
They are called "size" shield emitters and some like the huge variety have a different cargo amount, the normal huge shield is 80XL units while the huge shield emitter was showing 77XL.
Check their description in the encyclopedia. The real reason is a technical one, but that shouldn't concern you. The different size shouldn't be, is a small bug.

I'm pretty sure that the shield bug affects all ships

insolent1
30-12-2012, 03:35 PM
The different size is only in that screen they show up as normal huge shields in the freight.

Whats the shields bug?

If you don't mind me asking :)

K.J.
30-12-2012, 08:05 PM
If you don't mind me asking
The one you just reported - can't equip shields via Player EQD

insolent1
03-01-2013, 03:37 PM
I'm encountering a problem with EQ docks and weapons now
I set up 2 runs of 5xDeathclaws both where set to equip max shields, 20 dragonfly's and 12 HEPT, the eq dock can only hold 26 HEPT.
After the end of the first 2 runs I had 1 deathclaw with 18 HEPT and another with 11 HEPT.

http://i.imgur.com/8YsJk.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YSDrQ.jpg