PDA

View Full Version : Xenon Sectortakeover forever?

Spikebhaal
02-01-2013, 02:09 PM
I whiped all Xenonships and Xenonstructures out of Sector 1716 and 1718 but in the Universmap Xenon are still the owners. I have my HQ and a Nividiummine in it and a immense Xenonfleet spawned at the eastgate from Primeval Seas most come to sector 1716, the rest was attacked from Paranidmilitar. How can i change the ownership and stop the Xenonshipspawn in this Sectors?

Joelnh
02-01-2013, 02:54 PM
Do you have the STO (Sector take over) script installed ?

Spikebhaal
02-01-2013, 03:07 PM
Nope i heard that i can break Plots so i didnt installed it playing pure Xtended 2.0. Before the Xenon got in this Sectores where hold bei unknow like every unknown sector.

insolent1
02-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Its possible to revert the sector ownership back to unknown, it happens after you take out the station/s.
The problem is you have to control both sectors to stop them reinforcing and that is hard to do.
I'd recommend packing up and getting the hell out of there, you can use a TL with a tractor beam to pick up stations although iirc you loose the contents of a station when doing this.

edit

I posted a picture on the first page showing the the sector reverting to unknown after taking out the station
http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/23171-Question-about-a-certain-mission-SPOILERS