PDA

View Full Version : Typo (somewhat spoilery); possible bug

buck9485
03-01-2013, 06:44 AM
The XTC fight mission in which you deliver a data storage device to a "colleague" has a typo in the briefing and mission description: "salavage" should read "salvage".

The bug part... not sure if this is WAI but I tried to use my SCS on the reward ship in Vow of Allegiance and had it dock to my Yokohama which then jumped out of sector. I then jumped out and failed the mission. Reloading and claiming from space (Collins this time) worked fine. Then when I got the mission complete text, a half-health Mammoth appeared. No pilot, couldn't claim with SCS, so I ran into it like I've been doing with all those Marauders, Centaurs and Ospreys. I will try to reproduce this situation if possible.

EDIT: I reloaded the autosave of this and it seems the trouble is SCS. I dispatched the mercs, flew up, and claimed the M5 with SCS, then docked it to my Toukon, which I told to jump. When I jumped to another sector, I failed the mission again. Spacewalk-claiming completes the mission immediately. This time there wasn't an extra TL, though.

DOUBLE EDIT: Could a mod please merge this with http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/23103-Wonky-Data-Transport-Mission? I checked the forum for the typo, but not the bug.

2Blackhawk
03-01-2013, 09:00 AM
Its fine as it is, thanks for checking. Typo is new, the mammoth bug will be taken care in the other thread.