PDA

View Full Version : Poem More advanced turret control possibility?

nflszhu
03-01-2013, 01:09 PM
When I'm piloting a capital ship I often assign to my left and right turret to either "attack capitals" or "attack enemy". However if "attack capitals" is assigned, my PPC on left or right turrets simply won't fire on for exemple an enemy station. However if "attack enemy" is assigned, they will keep chasing an enemy fighter and hope to get a 1% chance to hit.

So my question is, is there any more advanced turret control built in XTC? I think the best exemple is what we have in X3:AP, in which we can customize a turret control order with a list of commands according to priorities: for exemple, for my PPC turret, I can assign "attack capitals" > "attack my target" > "attack enemies", and the turret will simply follow this order.

insolent1
03-01-2013, 01:31 PM
I don't think there is any advanced turret commands, but from playing I don't see a need since "attack my target", "attack capitals" and "attack enemies" work pretty well.
Although i'm almost always in the front turret, what I want is a decent combat autopilot.

Comander-07
03-01-2013, 03:42 PM
You should try the MEFOS Weapon System from Lucike, there you can add 8(?Dont know if 10 or 8) "Command Slots", then you have to use hotkeys and can change your whole weaponary with one click and much more. Ive used it in vanilla every time :) Worked very well!
http://www.xuniversum.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=179&Itemid=263 its in german so ...