PDA

View Full Version : Request Need some things sent to me in a private message, if possible!

Vhyle
03-01-2013, 01:13 PM
I'm looking for where the derelict ships are, the spoiler ones. Just so I can say for once that I found them in an XTC game! If anyone has the locations, that'd be nice! Please, I would ask that you simply message me the locations to me, instead of posting them just so there aren't any spoilers for people who just want to go hunting for them.

Also, could someone please tell me, either here or in a message, how the heck to send my ship to coordinates! My god it's so aggravating not being able to send a ship to a coordinate...

I'm probably over looking something in the controls, but I have not seen what the command is for the life of me. Been TC since it came out, and I've still never found that out. Dense as a rock, yes... yes I am :D.

insolent1
03-01-2013, 01:22 PM
As far as I know there are no derelict ships, except those that become abandoned through combat.
From the autopilot command console select move to position and the use numpad 8, 4,6 and 2 to select the x and z axis, press insert to set the y axis.

2Blackhawk
03-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Also, could someone please tell me, either here or in a message, how the heck to send my ship to coordinates! My god it's so aggravating not being able to send a ship to a coordinate...

command console of the ship - navigation -(9) move to coordinates - with the figure keys 1-9 like when placing a station , move the cursor on the sector map to the coordinates , where the ship should go

Vhyle
03-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Ok, thanks guys!

Need a mod to lock this, no need to keep it open.

Edit 2b: We donīt lock threads if they arenīt against our rules.

Solitas
03-01-2013, 01:43 PM
As far as I know there are no derelict ships, except those that become abandoned through combat. from what I can remember, there are derelict ships out there, the only thing is that they are spawned randomly, therefore you cannot make a list with exact coordinates as they differ from one gamestart/individual to another.

insolent1
03-01-2013, 02:02 PM
from what I can remember, there are derelict ships out there, the only thing is that they are spawned randomly, therefore you cannot make a list with exact coordinates as they differ from one gamestart/individual to another.

I have to disagree as my universe expansion is complete and aside from xenon, kha'ak and yaki sectors I have advanced sats everywhere and have never seen a derelict ship that wasn't from combat in v2.0 and v1.2. I've also been all over the core xenon sectors and while encountering quite a few abandoned ships they where all from combat.
I've been looking for the Raven in xenon sectors and wondering if its still in?

Solitas
03-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Page 48 of the XTC manual explains the Shuffle Freebies Command and I quote: ``.....will relocate all unclaimed ships in the universe...``
Whether it reffers to spawned free ships or abandoned ships, I do not know.... Perhaps Aragon or someone else could please enlitghten us....