PDA

View Full Version : [FAQ] The T0 Class

al_main
21-05-2007, 11:23 AM
The T0 Class is a class of huge vessels built for non-military use. Appearing in game as TL class these ships have extensive production facilities aboard which can produce wares in the same way as a factory. All T0 class vessels can dock 1 M6 class ship under the front bridge and 1 TS class ship for loading and unloading.

Amaranth
A greenhouse ship which can be used to grow food for consumption or sale.
Amaranth Screenshot (http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/4899/foodcmxal8.jpg)

Anastasius
A ship fitted with large solar panels that can be used to produce cheap solar power and manufacture Energy Cells out of crystals.
Anastasius Screenshot (http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7697/sspcmxiw8.jpg)

Darius
A crystal refinery ship which can be used to make crystals out of silicon.
Darius Screenshot (http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1800/cryscmxcj9.jpg)

Faunus
The most sophisticated of the T0 class, a heavy technology ship that can produce any weapons, missiles or shields that can be analysed aboard.
Faunus Screenshot (http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7001/prodcmxod2.jpg)

Panos
A mobile Ore refinery that can beam chunks of an asteroid directly into its storage bays and then produce the refined Ore and Silicon for Sale or further use.
Panos Screenshot (http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2089/miningcmxry0.jpg)

Usage:

Player Owned T0's:

Select the "Ship Production" command in one of the ship's additional command slots. This command will ask for two wares aboard the ship. The first is the product to be produced and the second is the ware to be used as a resource if applicable:

Ship Wares 1st selection 2nd Selection

Amaranth Food Product N/A
Anastasius Energy Cells N/A N/A
Darius Crystals N/A N/A
Faunus Weapons Product Food for resource
Panos Ore Mineral to produce N/ANote:
- there must be at least one unit of the ware to be produced on board the ship for the production bays to be configured to produce it. (This does not apply to the Anastasius or Darius)
- Each time the production bays are reconfigured will cost you 25000 Credits. This is only charged each time the Product or resource are changed.

NPC Owned T0's:

T0 class production ships are also used by other merchants in the universe. Wares can be bought from these ships by comming them using the "Xtended Comms" hotkey.

This can be set in:
Options > Controls > The "Interface" Tab
(Then scroll down to the bottom of the list to allocate any hotkeys required)

Edit 2b:
by springer:

(Transcript of intercepted call to Faunus enterprises from a trader only known as ‘Springer’)

Ring, ring…..Ring, ring;
Voice. Hello, Faunus Enterprises.
Springer. Ah…yes, Hello. Is that Faunus Enterprises?

Voice. I’m sorry sir; we at Faunus Enterprises are not allowed to give out company information, its company policy.
Springer. Who am I talking to please?

Voice. I’m sorry sir, we at Faunus Enterprises are not allowed to give out personnel information, it’s company policy.
Springer. Oh…OK; anyhow, I understand that you can make me anything.

Voice. That’s correct sir. From a template, we at Faunus Enterprises can make just about anything. That is; if two of the items and the required stock to build it can fit in the hold of a Faunus Enterprise ship.
Springer. I understand.

Voice. (mutters) Then you’ll be the first.
Springer. Can you make me a 500 Mj military shield?

Voice. Certainly sir. Supply us with the item, and we will copy it. No problem.
Springer. How much will it cost.

Voice. Our standard tooling fee is 25,000 cr per order. Plus some other materials.
Springer. Ok. The money’s fine, but what other materials do I need to supply you with?

Voice. Some energy, food and ore. Its all in the standard text.
Springer. How much of each would you require?

Voice. I’m sorry sir, we at Faunus Enterprises are not allowed to give out manufacturing information, its company policy.
Springer. Oh, that’s helpful.

Voice. You’re welcome, sir.
Springer. Can you get these extra products for me?

Voice. Not really sir, we’ve had problems with the freight crew, all they want to do is fill our hold up with ore, until there’s no room for anything else. Best if you bring supplies to us.
Springer. So…How long would my order take?

Voice. I’m sorry sir, that’s hard to say; each order is so very different. Each piece has to be hand crafted. Besides, we at Faunus Enterprises are not allowed to give out lead-time information, it’s….
Springer. I know…’company policy’.

Voice. You catch on quick, sir.
Springer. Let me see if I’ve got this correct so far… you can make me something, it costs 25,000 cr to start work, but you won’t tell me

Voice. That’s it sir. Well done! Not many traders get this far. Oh, I forgot to mention the initial start-up fee of 50 million cr and our cancellation policy. what extra materials I need to supply, or how long an order will take!
Springer. Tell me more.

Voice. A Faunus enterprises ship is only for the master trader, like you sir. One can be made available to you for about 50 mil cr. But you’ll have to find the dockyard yourself because we at Faunus Enterprises are not allowed to give out shipyard information, it’s….
Springer. I know…’company policy’. Tell me about the cancellation policy

Voice. My pleasure. To cancel an order you must issue the order before work ends on the current item, we will then continue to make the one after the one being produced, but not the one after that, unless you forget to add stock to the hold for the extra item; in which case we’ll stop work, not tell you your order wont finish, not start a new order and charge our standard 25,000 cr order change fee. Simple.
Springer. Thank you, you’ve been very helpful.

Voice. So would you like to place an order?

(note from operator; at this point the Faunus enterprises HQ was destroyed in a savage attack, when later questioned by galactic police, Mr. Springer was let off with a mild caution after pleading diminished responsibility and unwarranted provocation.)

back to index/zurück zum Index (http://www.thexuniverse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12280)

archangel118
04-11-2007, 02:08 AM
While I realize this is an older thread, I really am looking for some help with the T0 class of ships. I asked about this in the egosoft forums and didn't get a good response, so I figured I'd ask here. What I a wondering is how to get the Mobile Crystal Fab and SPP to produce their products. With the other ships you need to have the product it is going to produce and the required resource, ie argnu beef for cahoonas (at least this is what people have told me) and I am wondering if it is the same for these ships. As in, do you need the same resources the ship would use if it was a factory? Its just that this FAQ didn't really answer my question on using these ships, as some of them have one product needed to configure them but then no resource, while some have neither for both columns (in that table) which doesn't make sense if using the build ships queue as if you use that it HAS to have you select 2 wares. Sorry if this is long, I'm just really confused on the use of these ships and would greatly appreciate assistance. Thanks!

2Blackhawk
13-11-2007, 10:59 AM
This should help you:

http://www.thexuniverse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5470&highlight=darius

N0 Sw34r
17-12-2007, 03:24 PM
would it be possible to make a self-feeding complex (without tubes of course) out of the 5 ships, or is the ppm (production per minute ;) ) not high enough?

2Blackhawk
18-12-2007, 03:52 PM
There is thread about your question

http://www.thexuniverse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5791

silverdragon
28-12-2007, 01:24 AM
i just got a panos since it seemed to be one of the simplest of them and told it to go collect ore but it just slowly flys around doing nothing, do i have to blow up the asteroids in to smaller ones or what?

ikalugin
03-02-2008, 06:08 PM
By the way could you connect them in factory complexes?

NovaCatt
04-02-2008, 01:34 AM
By the way could you connect them in factory complexes?

Hiya Peeps, :wave:

@ ikalugin....
Hiya Mate,
Unfortunately No, They Can't Be Physically Linked Into Any Factory Complex...
However, You Can Use TS Class Freighters To Ferry The Goods Back & Forth...

HTH,

Cheers & Thranx

ikalugin
05-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Couldnt you dock it so it would be part of the station ?

Aragon Speed
06-02-2008, 07:57 AM
You could in theory, but you would have to keep manually filling it with resources and emptying the products for it to work. And an actual station is faster anyway.

Diablos
19-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Hi I bought a faunus a while ago added meatsteak cahoonas as the resource and told it to produce GPPC's but so far nothing has happened the resources havent diminished and no products have appeared, the ship production command is present on the ships additional command slot. Its been waiting for roughly one game day now doing nothing. Any help would be much appreciated.

Diablos