PDA

View Full Version : Job English Proof-Readers

Mokonzi
27-11-2007, 08:42 PM
We are looking for users who have a good grasp of English and it's grammar who can help with proofreading on scripts and text files that have been translated into English.

If you feel like you can lend a hand to this task, please post your request and details here, as well as any questions you might have.

Sirus5
27-11-2007, 09:34 PM
Good grasp of English have I...
To help willing am I...
hmmm.....
Easy it is.

(Voice of little green creature with lightsabre).

Seriously, Throw a few my way..

Mokonzi
27-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Will do sir, you'll be getting a PM in the morning... :lol:

JohnWhorfin
28-11-2007, 12:51 AM
If you still need proofreaders I would be glad to help you guys !

NovaCatt
28-11-2007, 02:22 AM
Good grasp of English have I...
To help willing am I...
hmmm.....
Easy it is.

(Voice of little green creature with lightsabre).

Seriously, Throw a few my way..

Hiya Peeps, :wave:

Oh God!! Looks Like I'm In For It Now...... :shock::shock:
Where, Oh Where, Did I Leave My Porta-Hole? :think: {From The Looks Of Things Around Here, I'm Gonna Need It!! :p:rolleyes:;):lol:}

BTW Moko, That Was A Thinly Veiled Attempt By Sirus To Say Throw Them At ME, NovaCatt & Not Him, Sirus..... :p:rolleyes:;):lol:
{I Say This, 'Cause He's Got Nefarious Plans, Which He's Currently Setting In Motion, That Seem To Involve Me, NovaCatt..... :angel: :lol:}

Anywhoo.......
Looks Like I Put Me Foot In It "Big Time", This Time......
According The Ramble Above, It Looks Like I've Just Agreed To Become A Proofreader, Doesn't It?...... :uglystupid:

If You Need Me, Just Gimme A Yell........ :) {I May Not Come Running Straight Away First Time, But I'll Eventually Turn Up, Just Like My Name Sake.....(Read:Cat) :p;):lol:}

Cheers & Thranx

Mokonzi
28-11-2007, 04:29 AM
JohnWhorfin and NovaCatt, I'll be in touch... :lol:

Sirus5
28-11-2007, 07:02 AM
Actually, I really was meaning myself - I want to see some of the scripts with regards to the tutorials I am doing .....

But....

Novacatt loves to help - and will be doing little bits of proof reading on another big project 8), and so he may as well get some practise in! :mrgreen:.

I will have time in the evenings around 21:30 - 22:30 and a bit more on Sunday.

Obsidian
02-12-2007, 04:36 AM
I can help out, plenty of free time on my commute :)

thorbrin
02-12-2007, 05:36 AM
Hi

This is my first post on the forum, but have been enjoying the mod...well more like I've been seriously sucked into it more than on Vanilla.

Would be happy to help out on proofreading if you are still looking for people.

Mokonzi
02-12-2007, 06:09 AM
There'll be a PM in the post to you all before the day is out.

overrider
30-04-2008, 08:02 AM
Hi ..If you still need help with the proofreading i would be happy to join and help

Mokonzi
30-04-2008, 11:29 AM
I will get back to you on that matter matey, there may well be some proofreading work needing to be completed.

You could ask NovaCatt is he needs help with the proofreading he does for the fan-fiction, and I'm sure D!S7RUG@7OR would love help doing proofreading in the wiki entries (and adding to the descriptions if you feel like it).

overrider
30-04-2008, 02:37 PM
ok......thanks a lot

Offspring21989
12-07-2008, 08:34 AM
I am one of the best writers in my College. I would be more than happy to assist you in any way that I possibly can. My grades are among the highest in my college, and I have never recieved a grade in an English course that was lower than an "A".

Aragon Speed
12-07-2008, 08:50 AM
Thx for your interest Offspring, ATM the only things available are already mentioned by Moko, but additionally Novacatt may wish a proofreader for the news team he is putting together. :)

You could ask NovaCatt is he needs help with the proofreading he does for the fan-fiction, and I'm sure D!S7RUG@7OR would love help doing proofreading in the wiki entries (and adding to the descriptions if you feel like it).

Mokonzi
12-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Thanks Offspring, feel free to proofread articles in the wiki as highlighted, and if your fluent with wiki editing, feel free to make the changes, though any major changes should come up for discussion first.

Nice to have you around, will keep you in mind. ;)

Draxis
13-07-2008, 02:26 AM
I can help, I have time on my hands and I happen to be a student that writes a lot of papers and as a result I already proof read a ton of stuff for people, if you still need people, send stuff my way!

Mokonzi
13-07-2008, 09:21 AM
There's a lot of scope with the Wiki. I'll talk with D! about getting some tasks dished out. :)

Akatosh
12-11-2008, 11:13 PM
Hey I can help proof read (English is my native language)
Im up for anything....

borgrel
13-11-2008, 09:57 PM
i'm available if needed, i'm sure novacatt can confirm my creds.
i'm not gonna go running around looking for a task though.
D7, Mox: speak and it shall b done

NovaCatt
14-11-2008, 01:23 AM
i'm available if needed, i'm sure novacatt can confirm my creds. I can?!? :p Hmm... That's not really the question to be asking me is it? Shouldn't it be more along the lines of "will he?"? :p;):rolleyes::lol: Only kidding... ;) NC
i'm not gonna go running around looking for a task though.
D7, Mox: speak and it shall b done

Hiya Peeps, :wave:

@ Moko & Crew.....
Yep, I can vouch for Borg's creds.... O0 (Whether he'll vouch for mine is another matter entirely.... :p;):lol:)

@ Akatosh.......
Hiya mate,
If your interested in proof reading, please contact me by PM & I'll see about putting in a good word with Moko & the crew.... ;)

Cheers & Thranx

Zombie-UK
27-03-2009, 12:21 AM
Still looking for English speakers?
First language is English.

Cheers!

Draxis
01-04-2009, 11:58 PM
If you need a proof-reader, I can do that; in english any way

S. Von Draxis

Aragon Speed
02-04-2009, 01:35 AM
Thanks to both of you.

There isn't much going on that needs proofing ATM, but there will be some for XTC in the future.

Novacatt will be handling that, so if he needs extra hands he will contact you.

J VORTEX
02-04-2009, 08:27 PM
I'll toss my hat in the ring to.

Mokonzi
09-04-2009, 10:50 AM
There's some options coming up with proofreading in the wiki if you guys are interested? PM me if you are.

Minty
22-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Hi there all, I would be happy to help out with proof reading if you are still looking for some?

Minty