PDA

View Full Version : Something fun to do in your spare X3 game time.

halo112358
15-03-2006, 05:15 AM
So X3 is getting a little boring?

Boost the number of pirates in your universe substantially, double them. Arrrr Matey! Watch the chaos ensue!

Now you *really* have to work to protect that weed/booze complex in Elena\'s Fortune.

The idea is from Seven05\'s Passive/Aggressive Mod (http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=124218) - he cut the number of civilian ships by about 70% and boosted pirate spawns by roughly 2x, everything else is left alone. I\'ve updated the Jobs.txt to work with v1.3.02 & v1.4. You can install the attached mod as a false patch so that it works with M7.

Star_Raider15
08-09-2006, 11:05 AM
in myu x3 spare time i love to go in a either a mamba or a jag raider in a xenon secotr and i try to clear it
its hard work but i can expect to have about 50 mil in my bacnk account by the end of the mission (i sell the gppc and bppc)

Aragon Speed
30-10-2006, 07:23 PM
For frustration relief, I occasionally land to get a save, then jump into a hi Xenon or khaak pop sector with a fully kitted out reaper. And then using LV's cheats to clone about 100 of myself, set them all to 'Attack all enemies', Sit back and watch the space battle movie.

darkwolf77
06-03-2007, 03:44 AM
For frustration relief, I occasionally land to get a save, then jump into a hi Xenon or khaak pop sector with a fully kitted out reaper. And then using LV's cheats to clone about 100 of myself, set them all to 'Attack all enemies', Sit back and watch the space battle movie.

Argh! I'd end up watchin' a bloody slide show! It's bad enough with all the new pirates that .6 sets loose. I really need to invest in a new GFX card.