Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Erlkoenig      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther

Default *Spoilers Within* Bug - Ridiculous Amts of Resources for The HUB

So I finally get those 500 Microchips...and I look at the mission briefing...it says I need to bring 150K Teladianium and 450k Ore...WTF? For gates that I can only connect once...WTF? It HAS to be bugged, because I checked the previous objectives and it said only 200 Comp. Components and 300 Microchips, even though it was 500 of each...is this one of those bugs that they're gonna have to fix with 1.3?

Edit: spoiler: Before I brought the Microchips he was thinking that Brennan-sama and Bala Gi were farther inside...and now it's all about realigning the gates...wtf? Do we just assume they died? I don't want the person-who-was-me to be dead...
      Edit Again: And what's more, all I can do is relink two systems that are already 1 gate apart, WTF? I better get the other gates online/get to relink at will (better be able to repair that reactor with all that **** he wants...) because all I've done is arbitrarily add another system to the journey.

Last edited by Erlkoenig; 10-11-2008 at 03:39 AM.
      Sanity is a Matter of Perspective.
      -Me
      Sager NP5792. 2.5GHz Penryn T9300/4GB RAM/XP SP2/Nvidia Geforce 8700M GT 512MB DDR3/200GB 7200RPM HDD...and some other important stuffzorz

Got X3TC off of Steam, Ego seems to have left out a bit though Overall it seems good though, vast improvement over Vanilla X3R

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Total Contributions For

Mephenor      £ 0.00

spoiler: When you've finished this plot, you'll be able to relink the gates for a cost of 10000 E-cells per relink (and only one Gate pair every hour, I think).
      The last Amount you have to transport is just ridicoulus : spoiler: 250000 microchips!!!

Last edited by Mephenor; 10-11-2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: added spoiler
      People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition end by starving the best part of the mind. - William Butler Yeats

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Erlkoenig      £ 0.00

Quote Originally Posted by Mephenor View Post
      spoiler: When you've finished this plot, you'll be able to relink the gates for a cost of 10000 E-cells per relink (and only one Gate pair every hour, I think).
      The last Amount you have to transport is just ridicoulus : spoiler: 250000 microchips!!!
      spoiler: So I don't even get a fancy ship? Talk about let-downs...this is what I use a jumpdrive for...oh well...I thought it was 250...250k is like, impossible

-Me
      Sager NP5792. 2.5GHz Penryn T9300/4GB RAM/XP SP2/Nvidia Geforce 8700M GT 512MB DDR3/200GB 7200RPM HDD...and some other important stuffzorz

Got X3TC off of Steam, Ego seems to have left out a bit though Overall it seems good though, vast improvement over Vanilla X3R

Credits
      is relieved to be back!

I am:
      Happy

Total Contributions For

Quasar - {SM} Points for Social Group Messages      £ 0.00

Quote Originally Posted by Mephenor View Post
      spoiler: that is after you've done the 750,000 Crystals and 400,000 Silicon! I'm planning to spend most of next year on SETA!!

Last edited by Quasar; 10-11-2008 at 01:36 PM.
      Help make this site even better! Donate >>here<< to TXU and become a TXU Chartered Member
      Please use the "reputation points system": (the star below left) so people can see who helps the most.

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Galder Points for Reputation (Received)      £ 0.00
      Blog Entries

It'll be the same like the bidding on the unkown sector in X3:Reunion. Some dev thought it might be a good idea to place a huge amount of work before achieving something. This "something" isn't that what he had expected it to be... It's not a must have neither something you can show to your friends, because this is an offline game. It's just getting in the way. So the dev might have planned to enlarge the amount of time you have to spend in the game, because he knew how short the story will be otherwise.... or he thought "This is so cool, it must be worth its weigh in gold!" He's totally wrong. When all those fanbois have red throats from shouting at anyone who doesn't play the game by the holy rules, there will be noone left to do this quest like it was planned.

I don't like cheating, but if i look at this ridiculous amount of ressources i know i will cheat them in. Even if i own some complexes, even if i start again the trading station/CLS project i did in X3, i'm obviously not able to get together this amount of ressources. This is simply a bad mission design like those jumpgates to earth.

*looks in his mysterious glass ball*

A patch there will be, young apprentice. The dark forces become weak and work your autopilot will be on earth... he shall be renamed to TomTom.

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Erlkoenig      £ 0.00

Quote Originally Posted by Galder View Post
      It'll be the same like the bidding on the unkown sector in X3:Reunion. Some dev thought it might be a good idea to place a huge amount of work before achieving something. This "something" isn't that what he had expected it to be... It's not a must have neither something you can show to your friends, because this is an offline game. It's just getting in the way. So the dev might have planned to enlarge the amount of time you have to spend in the game, because he knew how short the story will be otherwise.... or he thought "This is so cool, it must be worth its weigh in gold!" He's totally wrong. When all those fanbois have red throats from shouting at anyone who doesn't play the game by the holy rules, there will be noone left to do this quest like it was planned.

I don't like cheating, but if i look at this ridiculous amount of ressources i know i will cheat them in. Even if i own some complexes, even if i start again the trading station/CLS project i did in X3, i'm obviously not able to get together this amount of ressources. This is simply a bad mission design like those jumpgates to earth.

*looks in his mysterious glass ball*

A patch there will be, young apprentice. The dark forces become weak and work your autopilot will be on earth... he shall be renamed to TomTom.
      Dev couldn't just put more into the story could he, no, he had to mandate something like 500 factories for each frickin resources, they better patch that, i mean serously, with all the c**p he wants he coul just build a new station, i wish they went more into a storyline and finding out what happened to the dudes inside other than this c**p.

*Watch the language, we have children visiting this site as well. AS.*

Last edited by Aragon Speed; 11-11-2008 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Bad language
      -Me

Credits
      is relieved to be back!

I am:
      Happy

Total Contributions For

Quasar - {SM} Points for Social Group Messages      £ 0.00

this wasn't quite what I had in mind when I said X3:R vanilla was too easy!!

Help make this site even better! Donate >>here<< to TXU and become a TXU Chartered Member
      Please use the "reputation points system": (the star below left) so people can see who helps the most.

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

neven87      £ 0.00

I don't like cheating but for this I did, easiest way to do it:

Get the cheat package and target the station turn on "keep station docked" it will continouslly stock the needed requirements, finished in a hour or so

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

KaZuma      £ 0.00

The only viable way of finishing the Hub's insane resource requirements is to leave SATA on for nearly a month whilst actually having your own factories/mines pump out the needed resources.

In other words: time-grinding

Normally such would be useful in an MMO, but not in a single-player game. So, if they "cheat" for more gameplay time, I'll "cheat" as well then.

KaZ-Tech Industries
      We create solutions, quick!