This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Hellfire 4881      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther

Default Enigmatic Phantom Missiles

Hi Guys,

Ive been playing for a few hours now, got a few transport ships flying trading routes whilst i explore and do storyline + missions with my Sabre... But id find it much easier if i could find some missiles for the sabre. Phantoms are the only compatible missile, but cant find any in any of the Terran Trading/Equipment docks and cant locate a factory...
      Any suggestions, and where can i find the MK3 trading extension so that i can setup some sector traders? Im sure i read somewhere thats its in a Teladi or split station, but cant find it...

Any tips for a newbie wanting to setup a wheatfarm? Map isnt completely open yet.. but do have some nice argon/split locations where there are a number of Bakerys and Beef Farms and suggestions?

any other newbie tips would be well recieved...

Cheers

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Total Contributions For

Badman76 - {M} Points for Thread Ratings Received      £ 0.00
      Blog Entries

Smile

Phantoms: In my X-universe there is a Phantom factory in sector spoiler: 'Saturn 3'. But it requieres a lot of ressources and as usual in X3:TC the terran factories are not very productive...

Wheatfarm: It's product is not only required by Argon and Split factories but by some Boron's too. You have to look for a location with about 4 or 5 consumers in the same sector and the abutting ones. And you need at least two well working powerplants nearby. At the beginning of a game you don't have that much firepower to protect your property against enemy capital ships or big clusters of Kha'ak. That is why you shouldn't underestimate the importance of a good race's sector defence for your first factory. To tell you where exactly to construct your new station would probably take away much fun. If you stick with the suggestions above, i'm sure you will find a good place for your first factory and you will be proud, that you managed yourself to make it work.

BTW: My first choice was a Teledianium factory in spoiler: 'Patriarch's Conclusion'. Enough e-cells and 7 consumers nearby.

Last edited by Badman76; 12-02-2009 at 12:47 PM.

I have no words, ... my voice is in my sword! (W.S. "MacBeth")

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Hellfire 4881      £ 0.00

Thanks Badman, the phantom is what i really needed... Was just curious about the wheatfarm location... I agree with you, makes it more fun when you get one working well on your tod...

Cheers again for the help...