Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Lokiswrath      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther

Question Please Help X(

*edit* new question cuz i fixed my last problem, where is the gate from the Unknown sector to gaian star? its impossible to see anything in this area ive been searching for ages. cords would be wonderful even though i suck at usein them it would make things faster i would eventually find it.

Thank you

Last edited by Lokiswrath; 17-03-2009 at 01:27 AM. Reason: found my last question had a new one didnt wanna double post

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Catra      £ 0.00
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lokiswrath View Post
      *edit* new question cuz i fixed my last problem, where is the gate from the Unknown sector to gaian star? its impossible to see anything in this area ive been searching for ages. cords would be wonderful even though i suck at usein them it would make things faster i would eventually find it.

Thank you
      its literally right infront of the east gate =p jus fly into the sector and continue forward without moving left or right (its somethin like...~150ish KM from the gate or some silly distance lol) and for coords the map will say

-65.0 KM
      0KM
      0KM

Last edited by Catra; 17-03-2009 at 01:53 AM. Reason: lol misspelling

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Lokiswrath      £ 0.00

Quote Originally Posted by Catra View Post
      its literally right infront of the east gate =p jus fly into the sector and contine forward without moving left or right (its somethin like...~150ish KM from the gate or some silly distance lol and for coords the map will say

-65.0 KM
      0KM
      0KM
      tyvm i will try that now, ive been searching all over this place found hte south gate on accedent. but not the west yet xD ill try the cords out.
      im like completely lost in this game never played any of the other X3s or many space games like this lmao. im just workin on some of the quests

Last edited by Lokiswrath; 17-03-2009 at 01:54 AM.

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Catra      £ 0.00
      Blog Entries

Smile

tyvm i will try that now, ive been searching all over this place found hte south gate on accedent. but not the west yet xD ill try the cords out.
      im like completely lost in this game never played any of the other X3s or many space games like this lmao. im just workin on some of the quests
      normally...bein lost is a bad thing..but here its a good thing =p...part of the whole "man..what to do what to do" theme of the game...
      and theres ALOT to do....especially if you install some of the awesome mods floatin about XD(caution..said mods vastly increases the difficulty and fun level of the fight side of the game and in one particular case breaks the storylines so you can roleplay in a universe that is at constant warfare and doesnt know the definition of peace)

and the other 2 games were jus plot buildup to the current situation in the universe (and was MUCH harder to do anything =p as money was wayyyyyyyyyy tight and hard to get in those games lol but more rewarding than it is now).

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Lokiswrath      £ 0.00

normally...bein lost is a bad thing..but here its a good thing =p...part of the whole "man..what to do what to do" theme of the game...
      and theres ALOT to do....especially if you install some of the awesome mods floatin about XD(caution..said mods vastly increases the difficulty and fun level of the fight side of the game and in one particular case breaks the storylines so you can roleplay in a universe that is at constant warfare and doesnt know the definition of peace)

and the other 2 games were jus plot buildup to the current situation in the universe (and was MUCH harder to do anything =p as money was wayyyyyyyyyy tight and hard to get in those games lol but more rewarding than it is now).
      lol i was flyin through the unknown on the way ti gaian and i passed a giant pirate ship my butt puckered up i was like "pwease dont kill meeeeee!" lol cuz i was only in my kestral since its the only other ship i had at the time with guns on it, just picked up hte elite though and gonna work on the story line so i can get better ships. ill find some mods when i get higher up.

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Catra      £ 0.00
      Blog Entries

lol i was flyin through the unknown on the way ti gaian and i passed a giant pirate ship my butt puckered up i was like "pwease dont kill meeeeee!" lol cuz i was only in my kestral since its the only other ship i had at the time with guns on it, just picked up hte elite though and gonna work on the story line so i can get better ships. ill find some mods when i get higher up.
      hehe i dont worry bout anything if im in a kestrel =p being the (as far as i know)second fastest ship in the game means NOTHING will come close to hitting ya...especially the slow weaponry the capitol ships got..assuming the loadout of pirates are the same as every other cap
      as ive yet to see a pirate capitol ship >_>..seen pirate corvettes / frigates all night long but no destroyer / carrier....

and to get better ships you dont need to do the (main) storyline
      you get it by increasing notoriety
      which is increased by doing the quests you see at the stations / killing pirates / xenon in your favorite races sectors / trading with the races (not doable with the terrans)

so happy learning curve =p lol

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Lokiswrath      £ 0.00

hehe i dont worry bout anything if im in a kestrel =p being the (as far as i know)second fastest ship in the game means NOTHING will come close to hitting ya...especially the slow weaponry the capitol ships got..assuming the loadout of pirates are the same as every other cap
      as ive yet to see a pirate capitol ship >_>..seen pirate corvettes / frigates all night long but no destroyer / carrier....

and to get better ships you dont need to do the (main) storyline
      you get it by increasing notoriety
      which is increased by doing the quests you see at the stations / killing pirates / xenon in your favorite races sectors / trading with the races (not doable with the terrans)

so happy learning curve =p lol
      thx for the help i appreciate it greatly, gonna get the abandoned ship in treasure chest then back to killin people for Notoriety so i can get the big ships and feel less noob xD then find a nice place to make a space station lol once i learn about that.

Last edited by Lokiswrath; 17-03-2009 at 10:14 AM. Reason: edit

Elder Administrator Aragon Speed's Avatar
      Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Crazy

Total Contributions For

Aragon Speed Points for Reputation (Given)      £ 0.00
      Dazed and sore at the bottom of the ugly tree. YES I FELL!
      Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums Lokiswrath.

If this is you first venture into the X universe I know how lost you feel. I have been playing the X games since the first one, and even then with a smaller universe than there is now, getting lost was very easy. lol

For quite a while I thought the Xenon were a race to make friends with as they seemed to have the most sectors - Until I left Seizewell in a different direction. ^^

Of course in the newer games those sectors are now race owned, thank god....

Last edited by Aragon Speed; 17-03-2009 at 10:25 AM.

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Lokiswrath      £ 0.00

Quote Originally Posted by -AS- View Post
      Welcome to the forums Lokiswrath.

If this is you first venture into the X universe I know how lost you feel. I have been playing the X games since the first one, and even then with a smaller universe than there is now, getting lost was very easy. lol
      lol thanks =D

Elder Administrator Aragon Speed's Avatar
      Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Crazy

Total Contributions For

Aragon Speed Points for Reputation (Given)      £ 0.00
      Dazed and sore at the bottom of the ugly tree. YES I FELL!
      Blog Entries

lol thanks =D
      You're welcome.