Credits
      is relieved to be back!

I am:
      Happy

Total Contributions For

Quasar - {SM} Points for Social Group Messages      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther

Default Atreus hate of the Paranid?

I was wandering through Queen's Harbour and saw a Fight Mission being offered by the Atreus Corp... I checked it out, the mission was to kill a Paranid in a Paranid Odysseus! This, I might add was to be the FIRST mission I'd done for Atreus Corp!!

Needless to say, I declined, as being an instant Desecrator of the Holy Light and being possibly banned from Paranid space was not my idea of a suitable reward!

If that was the FIRST mission, does Atreus Corp alienate you from the rest of the races too?

Perhaps I will wait until I've got the PHQ, then take out the Atreus HQ!!

Help make this site even better! Donate >>here<< to TXU and become a TXU Chartered Member
      Please use the "reputation points system": (the star below left) so people can see who helps the most.

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Galder Points for Reputation (Received)      £ 0.00
      Blog Entries

The corporations hve all a "special" first mission. The following missions are always the same.... at least in 1.4, don't know if they will change this for 2.0, but i doubt it. So, you'll always get something like this Don't worry, it's just the first mission, and you don't have to destroy the Oddysseus all by yourself.

Maybe you discovered recently a ship with the ability to mount tractor beams in your fleet? And, by any chance, did you ever think about practising some towing in a certain sector someone mentioned at the Atreus HQ? To improve your towing skills? And wasn't ther this big bad rock? Whoopsieee, i'm sorry, Arch Bishop of this badly damaged Oddysseus, Where did i put my repair lasers? Oh yes, here they are *sound of a full volley of loaded PSPs* Oh dear, where did i put my head? That were the wrong ones...
      You just have to deliver the final blow ...and those rocks can be as nasty as in Reunion

Credits
      is relieved to be back!

I am:
      Happy

Total Contributions For

Quasar - {SM} Points for Social Group Messages      £ 0.00

I get your drift!

Killing the Odysseus is all too easy in a Diemos, but that is not a good idea! I will try more devious means, as you suggest!

I'm going to enjoy this

Help make this site even better! Donate >>here<< to TXU and become a TXU Chartered Member
      Please use the "reputation points system": (the star below left) so people can see who helps the most.