• Happy
  • Hungry
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Tired
  • User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: A slush of questions (one may apply to you!!!)

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Crazy

Total Contributions For

Gululu Li      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther
      The Web... Duh! (Barren Shores, actually...)
      Blog Entries

Thumbs up A slush of questions (one may apply to you!!!)

Oh boy, i have a ton of questions and instead of taking up unessisary (death to spelling) space, i decided to post them in one big cluster of questions.

1) Do the Kha'ak still periodically send in random attack fleets (eg: 2 Destroyers) like in reunion, because i've played Terran Conflict for about 6 months and haven't found any yet!

2) Is it possible to manually change the leader of your wings, because the leader of my Green wing is: Chindi Military Pike 3, but i want it to be Anizarth. (a pleco, FYI) If so, how?!?!

3) Is egosoft ever going to rebalance X3:TC? The Nova Raider has 3 25MW shields whereas the Nova Sentinel has... lookie here, 3 25 MW shields. in this case, the sentinel version has equal shield to the raider version and is more expensive, slower, etc.
      *i don't actually expect a factual answer for this one...

4) Is it possible to, on the "ship retrieval" missions, retreive ATF ships?

5) Is there any "special" benifits to owning an EQ dock?

6) Can you assign EQ docks to Capital ships as home bases?

7) If i set up infastructure in Unknown Sectors, can i expect actual race traders to use my stations, providing my prices are competitive?

That is all... for now...

Last edited by Gululu Li; 21-06-2009 at 01:18 AM. Reason: because i wanted to... ^.-

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Scorch      £ 0.00
      Blog Entries

1) Not sure though I have never come across an invasion fleet either in TC

2)By removing everyone except the ship you want to be the wing leader, then readding everyone back in it should set the leader to the one you want.

3)Over in the Egosoft Dev Net forums there is a whole thread full of things that are simply stupid mistakes or an obvious fix (eg. Boreas being a 'light destroyer' yet still being better than all of the other ships despite its small size. I hope that Ego will be fixing at least some of the issues, but there hasn't been any response from the devs on whether they are working on any of them.

4) Don't think so, at least I've never come across one, Anyway im pretty sure that the ATF wouldn't just leave one of their ships lying around and would grab it back themselves instead of hiring a pilot that could potentially steal the ship (i know what you were thinking, i wish i could steal one aswell )

5) Not really other than space to store stuff and to dock your capital ships at.

6)Yes

7)Pretty sure they do, i set up an oreplex in the unknown sector east of Zyarth's Dominion and I had traders coming through there periodically to sell me stuff.

Hope this helped.

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Crazy

Total Contributions For

Gululu Li      £ 0.00
      The Web... Duh! (Barren Shores, actually...)
      Blog Entries

Thanks. I've seen the effects of invasion fleets, such as sectors having amost all thier stations destroyed, without any player-initiated battles, but i never actually saw anything.

I agree with you on the Boreas. Its faster than the ray, stronger than the Titan and has better weapon capabilities than both Not to mention rediculious shielding. It should have the same speed and firepower, but with 3 2GJs, IMO.

Yes, you read my mind. That, or great minds think alike . I want to capture an Odin, and reverse-engineer it at my eventual HQ. Looks like i'll have to give away my rep. and capture one then...

Regarding the wings, i had attempted that, but i sellected temporarily leave wing instead of leave wing which probably is why i had trouble changing leadership. Thanks for all your help

TXU Full Member Carlo the Curious's Avatar
      Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Carlo the Curious      £ 0.00

Kha'ak invasions still happen - one popped up in Argon Prime in a new game only this morning.