This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Catra      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther
      Blog Entries

Default jumpdrive refueling

so i got my baldric set to sell for best command...and it ran out of energy..so i thought ok it -should- jus go to the nearby power plant and restock since the jumpdrive option is set for refuel for 7 jumps but it doesnt and i gotta manually refuel it -_-"

there somethin im missing or do i have do babysit -every- ship capable of jumping?

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Scorch      £ 0.00
      Blog Entries

Is your baldric full of wares? Is it unable to fill ecells (no creditssss, no ecells at the spp)

afaik the jumpdrive refueling function is seperate from the commands in that by itself (in that it won't affect/be affected by commands) and the ship will refuel to whatever the required amount of ecells according to the refuel setting. It will do this whenever the ship docks at a location it can get ecells (ie from a ssp, one of your complexs etc.)

not sure why its not working for you as i have complex traders running around and every time they dock at my complex, they refuel 600 ecells as per the maximum amount allowable for the refuel setting.

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Catra      £ 0.00
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
      Is your baldric full of wares? Is it unable to fill ecells (no creditssss, no ecells at the spp)

afaik the jumpdrive refueling function is seperate from the commands in that by itself (in that it won't affect/be affected by commands) and the ship will refuel to whatever the required amount of ecells according to the refuel setting. It will do this whenever the ship docks at a location it can get ecells (ie from a ssp, one of your complexs etc.)

not sure why its not working for you as i have complex traders running around and every time they dock at my complex, they refuel 600 ecells as per the maximum amount allowable for the refuel setting.
      its on their return trips that they run out of ecells they dont bother refueling they jus go straight back to the factory -_-" which is problematic because theyre on the other side of a xenon sector

Credits
      is relieved to be back!

I am:
      Happy

Total Contributions For

Quasar - {SM} Points for Social Group Messages      £ 0.00

I suggest you increase the range (number of jumps), I'd rather have too many ecells on board, than run out... most of mine are set on the maximum...

Help make this site even better! Donate >>here<< to TXU and become a TXU Chartered Member
      Please use the "reputation points system": (the star below left) so people can see who helps the most.

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Scorch      £ 0.00
      Blog Entries

Just so you know Catra, the refuel setting doesn't mean the ai will automatically fly to a place to buy ecells, It will only refuel if they happen to drop in at a place that supplies ecells whilst they are flying around.

I tend to use the refuel setting on my universe/sector traders, and on any of my ships going back and forth between my complexes, as these ships are the most likely (or definately) going to be able to get their hands on ecells often enough for me not to worry about them.

Quasar is right though, 7 doesn't seem nearly enough jumps for a trader in a baldric, or in any ts for that matter, I almost always have my ts's at the maximum setting.