I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Catra      £ 0.00
      Main InfoStatus and ThingsPoints and CreditsOther
      Blog Entries

Cool the CODEA mod

the MEFOS mod<-- scroll down youll see it along with the instructions,

the MEFOS mod adds gunnery crews, technicians(spelling?) and scientists(i dont quite understand their roles onboard a fighting vessel..but whatever lol) so you can have "crew" to a vessel that has turrets, iunno if it actually improves the accuracy of the turrets lol,, as the TMs carrying these personnel are -considerably- faster than my carrier and can usually dock / undock from a station before im within docking computer distance XD

OH, its not compatible with the M.A.R.S. script..but rather the "crew" take the place of the script so your not really losing functionality for your capital ships

the CODEA mod

the CODEA mod<-- for those of us who have an easier time reading german

also appears that the german release is 1 step ahead of the english release (english is beta 19 german is beta 20)

this mod...wow....it adds so much realism to carriers..its like an actual military carrier now,..all your fighters have -real- people in them which you can freely hire / fire / give promotions to, theyre no longer just engines with guns, and theres repair bay sections, different hangar bays for ship allocations(long range attack craft, interceptor craft, recon craft, bomber craft.), a promotion system, a resuppy / salvage operation command, just OMG this mod makes carriers so00o0oo00oo0 much more of what they -shouldve-
      been

but of course...hehe..having to -manually- allocate forces to 14 tokyos was..REALLY tedious LOL

and theres a battlegroup formation screen to tell what your corvettes / frigates / destroyers (which ALSO have -real- people in them when they reach the appropriate rank >:O) roles are in the fleet

this (and the combat mod) is most -definately- a musthave when you -really- start gettin into fleet operations.

Last edited by Catra; 13-07-2009 at 06:43 PM. Reason: another mod

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Crazy

Total Contributions For

Gululu Li      £ 0.00
      The Web... Duh! (Barren Shores, actually...)
      Blog Entries

Eeek! ~High pitched girlie scream~
      Are you serious? a mod where you can actually higher peoples? Finally, i've been waiting for such a thing. I'm going to install that ASAP. Thanks abunch for the link there Catra ^.-

Credits
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Total Contributions For

Catra      £ 0.00
      Blog Entries

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

so..apparently..the -only- way to achieve a CODEA pilot rank of commander..is to move your highly skilled lieutenants to a snoozefest TS / TM thatll likely get rolled over by -any- sizeable force an akward design decision LOL